Owondyah

Any tips for gearing as pvp focused rog

Agi based items or atk pwr items... ?

Just wanna hear your thoughts... Got my opinion on it but I'd like to hear others aswell. Not thinking i'm all-knowing and I'm sure there are far superior rogues then I am.

So... yea.. for a non raider what gear do you suggest?

22 hours ago, Owondyah said:

Agi based items or atk pwr items... ?

Just wanna hear your thoughts... Got my opinion on it but I'd like to hear others aswell. Not thinking i'm all-knowing and I'm sure there are far superior rogues then I am.

So... yea.. for a non raider what gear do you suggest?

Not sure what you want to know? While leveling what items to take? It doesnt matter just get a blue wep your lvl and gear with stamina on it for pvp while leveling anything else on gear doesnt matter.

You cannot get pvp gear without raiding no premade will take you. You need your t1 set items t2 gloves and as dagger spec perdition blade. As pvp dagger spec your pve dps will not be bad and as hemo spec with swords it evens out becaue of hemo debuff but you have to be the only rogue and aim for ranking to 14 so you pay back your guild for keeping your spot for months while you rank.

If you want to be some casual pvp rogue making videos of you killing afk people with uber effects just join <blooders>

You can soloq to rank 10 without much trouble if you got the time, if you know what you're doing you dont need raid gear toget into premades tho it certainly helps. Agi>> attack power because agi also gives you crit, dodge & armor.

On 23.4.2017. at 6:54 AM, Ninjacorpse said:

You can soloq to rank 10 without much trouble if you got the time, if you know what you're doing you dont need raid gear toget into premades tho it certainly helps. Agi>> attack power because agi also gives you crit, dodge & armor.

all i needed to know

confirmed my thoughts.