Lifealert

Ahn'Qiraj Hype Thread

Keep the screenshots coming!! Great work so far guys :) And be sure to report any bugs *wink wink* you encounter on the way!

Thanks Elysium staff for this event! This was freaking awesome! Had to repair my gear 4x times becauase of this punching mobs, haha

that was so funny pulling them to horde and wiping them :))))

I can confirm a couple of bug mounts. I know Enigma of Dreamstate, Kwazorn of Gnarly, Slicy of Coalition, Illuminati of Reign, Jsblackmiu of Blood and Honor have received mounts. I heard that Death Angels missed the BWL 1.5h clear window by ~4minutes due to their MT dcing for 10 minutes. The unconfirmed mounts are Pact of Shadow, Salad Bakers, and WDsomethingsomething (Chinese guild that is just a bunch of letters) who I know farmed a lot of fragments.

Pact of Shadow (Grieved) and Salad (Starz) are confirmed.

10 minutes ago, Slicy said:

Pact of Shadow (Grieved) and Salad (Starz) are confirmed.

Slicy can you give me bug mount rides?!

The Scuba Cops professional, super serious faces only, (not so) color coordinated screen shot.

With a guest appearance from GM Pottu <Elysium Staff> if you zoom in on the throne :)

M7gyyJh.png

And if anyone wonders how people are wearing t2.5 already its because they grinded qiraji during the world event for hours on end. Each kill gave 110 rep. The event lasted 16 hours.