Manaci

Items not in-game yet on Anathema

This is a list of items that are not in-game. Since almost every item in-game can be linked as of patch 1.9, I felt that this list was needed to dismiss confusion. This does not include content that is not out yet as a whole (Argent Dawn update and Naxx)

All these items will be introduced in Patch 1.12

Patch 1.12
Book of Ferocious Bite V
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=24101
Manual of Eviscerate IX
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=24102

1 hour ago, Shokar said:

Looks like it's gonna happen in one week instead, so in 7 days those items will all be gone until their respective patch. Post-purge those items will still show up in Realmplayers as being earned as this was a thing when 1.9 first released. Later on the items were all removed from the drop tables but the items did still exist on the players that earned them during the bugged period. Which will now be corrected in one week.

28 minutes ago, paultrouble said:

I saw ppl with +25 agi on 2handers. Will they stay ?

That's a remnant from the old Nost servers, could be removed from the few people who still have it.

Band of Cenarius is still definitely in game, so when you guys implement this are we getting back our scepters like we were told around a month ago?

On 2017-05-20 at 7:30 AM, Sabre said:

Will this affect Elysium? A lot of people use Dragonskin Cowl.

Probably because they are idjetsz who havnt cleared their WDB and using the same client as they did for Anathema, Kronos, Feenix or what ever.

5 minutes ago, Storfan said:

Probably because they are idjetsz who havnt cleared their WDB and using the same client as they did for Anathema, Kronos, Feenix or what ever.

I still got my dragonskin cowl. Still BiS on elysium.

On 2017-05-17 at 5:28 PM, Manaci said:

That's a remnant from the old Nost servers, could be removed from the few people who still have it.

There's no mention of it being added in todays patch. I actually checked the vendor 2 hours ago and it didnt exist. Also, will titanic leggings plans be able to drop from Ony/Rag/Nef from today onwards?

42 minutes ago, Storfan said:

There's no mention of it being added in todays patch. I actually checked the vendor 2 hours ago and it didnt exist. Also, will titanic leggings plans be able to drop from Ony/Rag/Nef from today onwards?

Recheck the list, they're 1.10. And no, +25 Agi enchant has never been available on the current servers and only existed on old Elysium characters rather than Nost which I first thought were they ones who had acquired it. The +25 agi enchants haven't been removed yet but should be removed soon.

1 hour ago, Manaci said:

Recheck the list, they're 1.10. And no, +25 Agi enchant has never been available on the current servers and only existed on old Elysium characters rather than Nost which I first thought were they ones who had acquired it. The +25 agi enchants haven't been removed yet but should be removed soon.

I thought todays patch was suppose to be 1.10? It isnt then?

1 hour ago, Storfan said:

I thought todays patch was suppose to be 1.10? It isnt then?

No, just an accumulation of fixes over the past 3 weeks.

3 hours ago, Hudson said:

Alright, thank you for clarifying.

anathema general forums might be a bad place for this thread, while other servers are also affected.

i think an announcement on twitter/discord might be a good idea aswell.

17 hours ago, flowqz said:

anathema general forums might be a bad place for this thread, while other servers are also affected.

i think an announcement on twitter/discord might be a good idea aswell.

Indeed. We shouldn't want people wasting hours upon hours of their time farming an item that will never drop. Right?

On 24/05/2017 at 6:48 PM, Hudson said:

Mr Hudson, there's people wearing items that doesn't drop anymore. This is a very serious issue. I don't really care about they still possessing said item.

What I care about is people's time. They go around wasting hours upon hours of their time trying to get an item that doesn't exist anymore because they see people wearing said item.

The lack of communication and coordination here is tremendous.

34 minutes ago, dodgerino said:

Mr Hudson, there's people wearing items that doesn't drop anymore. This is a very serious issue. I don't really care about they still possessing said item.

What I care about is people's time. They go around wasting hours upon hours of their time trying to get an item that doesn't exist anymore because they see people wearing said item.

The lack of communication and coordination here is tremendous.

With this being a private server project, one that has been merged with a previous one I dont really see how we can expect perfection in that regard. You are correct though, but I cant think of any items in game currently that has been removed other than the 25agi enchant from Timbermaw hold that only a small portion can make due to this.

6 minutes ago, Storfan said:

With this being a private server project, one that has been merged with a previous one I dont really see how we can expect perfection in that regard. You are correct though, but I cant think of any items in game currently that has been removed other than the 25agi enchant from Timbermaw hold that only a small portion can make due to this.

Dragonskin cowl for instance from UBRS gyth

I asked a GM if I should delete my Band of Cenarius on Anathema since we are in patch 1.9 and it shouldnt be available until 1.11 according to this forum post. The GM answered: "Many Web-Databases report 1.11 because that is when they started collecting data. Band of Cenarius was in game before that." (GM = Perembula)

So my question is, is this forum post wrong is the GM wrong?

Adding to this, is it 100% confirmed that the "simplification of ZG enchant" is in patch 1.11? (Will be really RIP if you add this in 1.10 whilst saying it's 1.11 here)