galareal

Pathetic waste of life named Roguelolgl on Elysium PVP server

So this pathetic person thinks hes funny killing low lvl players on Menethril Harbour bridge...

And i dont know what is more sad him or our ally 60 who wont come and help us  make a stand!

Im new on server and i dont have any 60 but if i had i would come and help our Ally players so they can lvl up without tilt and stress...

Btw. some players already said he Ninja-d some items : look at this topic  

So dear community make a stand and kick this pathetic player of this server...

Wait so let me get this straight, your playing a vanilla server on a pvp realm and your complaining about pvp?

Also have you been to the jungle yet? If not you're in for a treat.

As far as the 60s helping, you'll get em occasionally but most are to busy sitting in their home town bragging off their gear.

Solution: go around??? Or find another place to go. Because this won't be the first time you are camped 

Another thing I wouldn't call anyone a waste of life for enjoying the same game as you do. They are just having a little more fun playing it.

I agree with Kisty. On most of my characters i don't usually bother anyone but if im on my rogue then i make it a point to be the most anmoying asshole ever. I don't really get off on camping lowbies personally because its just plain boring as hell but it's definitely a part of the game imo. Just quest somewhere else or play on an alt for a bit. 

1 hour ago, IzZaGod said:

I agree with Kisty. On most of my characters i don't usually bother anyone but if im on my rogue then i make it a point to be the most anmoying asshole ever. I don't really get off on camping lowbies personally because its just plain boring as hell but it's definitely a part of the game imo. Just quest somewhere else or play on an alt for a bit. 

The main problem here is that occasionally you kind of have to use the boat in Menethil Harbour, so you can't fully avoid the place unless you always happen to have a friendly 50+ mage on call for a nearly free portal. So if some obsessive-compulsive is camping the harbour as their life mission it can make life extraordinarily difficult.