Akira

[CLOSED] Zeth'Kur transfers are starting today!

2 hours ago, houyidashu said:

超赞   另一个空间的小伙伴要团聚了

Same

On 7.6.2017 at 0:23 PM, Akira said:

. This process has to be repeated for each character.

Does this mean I can transfer my characters on diff servers if I so wish? Or do I have to choose the same on every single one?

8 hours ago, Schadenfreude said:

Does this mean I can transfer my characters on diff servers if I so wish? Or do I have to choose the same on every single one?

You choose per character.

I think in the end the process to transfer the characters became quite user friendly and efficient.

Will be curious to see what effect it will have on the life of each individual server.

will there be honor/rank update on zethkur before it closes? or will the honor update happen after the merge?

I'm a Zeth'Kur player who deleted my server transfer ticket. I chose one of the options before realizing it was related to the server transfer. I didn't do any aspect of the quest, and deleted the ticket a few days later. Now I can't choose a ticket from the goblin. So, what do you think? Will I be defaulted to Anathema (which I hope is true), or will I be sent to whatever server my ticket was for (even though I don't have it in my inventory any more)? 

Zeth'Kur is shutting down at 11:00 AM server time tomorrow (21st). Pick your new home realm! Speak to the goblins outside of every auction house to choose which realm to transfer to. You should do this with every character. Thanks.  

Dear community,

The transfers from Zeth’Kur have now come to an end. We hope you have a great adventure on your new realm.

As we had announced through various social media platforms, forums, Discord and in game with a caravan of goblins/kodos in front of the Auction House, Zeth’Kur will now be closing. But don’t worry if you didn’t have a chance to choose a server, your characters are safe. If you did not select a realm before the 21st June 2017 your characters and everything on them will be automatically transferred to the Anathema realm. 

Kind regards,
Elysium staff.