Akira

[CLOSED] Zeth'Kur transfers are starting today!

14 minutes ago, indi said:

See you all on Feenix!

LOL :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

<Strangers with Candy> || Horde-Anathema || NA+EU
Progression Raiding Guild 
Raids: ZG / MC / ONY / BWL[6/8]
Accepting All Classes & Levels
Fun, Friendly, helpful community
DKP for getting your Pre-Raid BiS as well as incentives for gearing new members

Earn your gear, and feel good about it. This is Vanilia progression, not a retail carry.

http://SWCgaming.team/

So we have to wait until the 21st for the transfer to go through?  No way to just get it done?  Wanting to move my two horde characters to Darrowshire =(.  I've stopped playing them until the move..

Anathema is the place to be.

Silithus is an active PvP zone with bonus group quests.

No devilsaur mafia.

MC is released.

BWL is released.

AQ is released, and most guilds are still progressing.

ZG is released and pugs run all the time.

AQ20 is released and pugs run all the time.

People forget that just because we have MORE raids released that we still run all of them!

7 hours ago, Storfan said:

I believe peak numbers for Elysium are in the 7-8k range and Anathema around 3k.

Yes. Freshcucks really do enjoy re-running the same old content forever and ever and ever. Then again, I can see the irony in saying this since we're all playing vanilla.

I logged into Anathema during US primetime last night and the pop was slightly over 1k. Seems dead to me.

If people wanted to play with entitled people decked out in full BWL gear the population would be much higher. Have fun on your dead server.

2 minutes ago, Gladius said:

What happens if the character name is already taken on the destination realm?

You will be prompted to enter a new name.

<Nidvardir> Nordic guild on Elysium. 4th fastest MC clear among the current guilds on the server. Raiding 2x MC, and 2-4 onyxias pr reset. LF all classes and viable raiding speccs. Also taking in socials. 

So if you are Nor/Swe/DK and want a good stabile raid environment, give us shout when you transfer.

Regards, Krugzor

Do we need to keep the ticket the quest gives out upon completion?  If we do, can the ticket be banked or does it need to be in inventory?

37 minutes ago, Banezilla said:

I logged into Anathema during US primetime last night and the pop was slightly over 1k. Seems dead to me.

This is incorrect. Please resist misleading other to fuel your personal grudge.

1 hour ago, Banezilla said:

If people wanted to play with entitled people decked out in full BWL gear the population would be much higher. Have fun on your dead server.

Better than playing with ass hats that make moronic statements like you. Keep re rolling to do MC idiot. And what you said also isn't true and we'll have fun doing actual content while you're doing MC on an endless loop in an attempt to suck less than you did on your last server <3

Honestly, don't roll on Anathema if you're NA.  People saying peaks are 3-4k are fucking lying.  They're 3-4k peak on Sundays for 3-4 hours, and the avg is around 1000-1400 NA peak time, and the number is slowly decreasing week after week.  Guilds are disbanding left and right, and it's depressing.  You're better off doing MC for another 7+ months on Elysium.

1 minute ago, Ickus said:

Oh pest how I've missed hating you

Oh, sorry, am I wrong?

2 minutes ago, Pest said:

Oh, sorry, am I wrong?

Yea, but you're so used to that it has become your norm. It's usually 1300-1700 which isn't much better. The servers definitely experiencing high volume of raid loggers but guilds aren't dropping left and right. So yes you are wrong.

Just now, Ickus said:

Yea, but you're so used to that it has become your norm. It's usually 1300-1700 which isn't much better. The servers definitely experiencing high volume of raid loggers but guilds aren't dropping left and right. So yes you are wrong.

Lmao.  Raid loggers? Wasn't AQ40 released a month ago, and people are back to raid logging, when your boy Forest just said,

2 hours ago, Forest_ said:

AQ is released, and most guilds are still progressing.

Shouldn't be raid logging when content isn't on farm. You're not making any sense.  Don't believe this man, and his lies -- whoever is reading this from Zeth'kur.

Just now, Pest said:

but guilds aren't dropping left and right.

Right........ Lol. Entitled, Ritual, Thundercats, HANDLE IT, and whatever NA guilds I can't even remember have fucking disbanded within the last month alone. Fucking your building a bunch of lies.

44 minutes ago, Pest said:

Right........ Lol. Entitled, Ritual, Thundercats, HANDLE IT, and whatever NA guilds I can't even remember have fucking disbanded within the last month alone. Fucking your building a bunch of lies.

So your solution is tell people not to play here? 

12 minutes ago, Ickus said:

So your solution is tell people not to play here? 

What do you mean?

1 hour ago, Ickus said:

So yes you are wrong.

I rolled both Anathema and Elysium right in the server opening days and stayed on Ely because its population was and still is 2-3 times Anathema's. But it does suck that we have to wait so long to get all the raid insts available on Anathema.

What if I want to keep my characters where is the biggest population? That is the only reason I'm playing and that's why I am on Elysium, cause it's still decent (started playing when Ely had about 10-11k players constantly atleast)

Due to there finally being some viable TBC servers + summer + Elysium taking most of the new blood Anathema is in big trouble. We have lost 8 NA guilds now in the last month, with Momentum being the latest casualty. Some of those players are joining other guilds, but many of them are quitting completely. Until the Elysium Project team announces some sort of merge or impactful form of action this trend will continue until theres ~3 NA guilds on each side. I saw this exact same thing happening EXACTLY A YEAR AGO on Kronos 1. Kronos ignored a 15+ page thread pleading for action until 5 months later and by then they had lost 70% of their raiding NA guilds.

I'm fairly certain that the Elysium team is just hoping that this ZK merge will bolster Anathema and stem the bleeding. While we may receive MAYBE 200 players (and that's being extremely generous), that will not be a long term solution. if the Elysium team hasn't enacted some form of major changes in the next 4-5 months Anathema will get absolutely decimated when the Gummy TBC server releases, which by all accounts will happen in the next ~5months at best.

LEARN FROM HISTORY, TAKE ACTION VERY SOON!

9 minutes ago, Haestingas said:

Due to there finally being some viable TBC servers + summer + Elysium taking most of the new blood Anathema is in big trouble. We have lost 8 NA guilds now in the last month, with Momentum being the latest casualty. Some of those players are joining other guilds, but many of them are quitting completely. Until the Elysium Project team announces some sort of merge or impactful form of action this trend will continue until theres ~3 NA guilds on each side. I saw this exact same thing happening EXACTLY A YEAR AGO on Kronos 1. Kronos ignored a 15+ page thread pleading for action until 5 months later and by then they had lost 70% of their raiding NA guilds.

I'm fairly certain that the Elysium team is just hoping that this ZK merge will bolster Anathema and stem the bleeding. While we may receive MAYBE 200 players (and that's being extremely generous), that will not be a long term solution. if the Elysium team hasn't enacted some form of major changes in the next 4-5 months Anathema will get absolutely decimated when the Gummy TBC server releases, which by all accounts will happen in the next ~5months at best.

LEARN FROM HISTORY, TAKE ACTION VERY SOON!

There's not much action to take.  The only thing they could do is merge Darrowshire, but that may or may not even solve Anathema's problem.  They're not going to merge Elysium with Anathema, so what do you suggest?

7 minutes ago, Myllz said:

There's not much action to take.  The only thing they could do is merge Darrowshire, but that may or may not even solve Anathema's problem.  They're not going to merge Elysium with Anathema, so what do you suggest?

I'll bet you 1000g that they are seriously considering accelerating Elysium's timeline so that they can merge in ~6months. That's what Kronos ended up doing and it worked. Part of the reason I'm so confident is I know a lot of Elysium staff raid on Anathema and are personally invested in that server not dying. There's even a blizzlike way to accelerate Elysiums timeline which I outlined in another thread that works with that ~6month merge date.