Sign in to follow this  
Arkadin

PVP & Lupos

Hello everyone, 

I'm playing Vanilla for the first time, and I've been playing hunter only in WOTLK, so I got a question for all you experienced Vanilla players. I'm playing on Elysium realm, and I have tamed Lupos at lvl 30 or something, and I've been using BM talents all the way. I'm currently 42 lvl, and I'm wondering should I keep playing as BM or switch to marksman. My sense is telling me that I should stay in BM since Lupos is really OP pet, but still I want to hear more opinions about this. 

Thank you for replying, cheers.

20 hours ago, Arkadin said:

My sense is telling me that I should stay in BM since Lupos is really OP pet,

Good senses.  BM is the easiest, strongest spec for leveling, and all the dungeons. Don't respec until your raid class lead twists your arm. Molten core destroys pets.

Stay BM all the way to 60. Leveling as BM is probably the easiest in the game. You can't raid as BM because your pets won't survive most encounters and you'll do garbage damage because of it, but up until that point you can stay BM. BM is also a good PvP spec so if that's your main focus you could keep the spec indefinitely, though you may want to swap a few talents around at 60.

Hey there.

Congratulations on taming Lupos so early! He's a fine catch. As everyone else said, Beast Mastery is the easiest, strongest spec for leveling, and I myself strongly recommend it. I leveled as Marksman since I didn't particularly care for speed while I leveled up. I did a lot of dungeons on the way up, so I put it to good use, and that was fun. If you really want to try something new, why not?

If you do try it, here's my advice: You may want to downrank multi-shot to rank 1 so you don't bother your mana too much. It will do as much damage as your auto shot, plus stuff like Barrage or T1 8-set. Aimed shot, keep it the max rank, and aside from those two shots, auto shot's the only other one you'll need.

Have fun ^^