Sign in to follow this  
darthar

Hunter Arrows

Hello community

I have a question that I hope someone can solve. I am level 32 and I have equipped the Razor Arrow (lv 25). But when I go to shoot I will not leave. I have equipped the quiver for level 30.

Anyone know why?

Thank you,

20 hours ago, Roxanne Flowers said:

You didn't say if you also equipped a bow to shoot them with.

Bow + Arrows
Gun + Shot

Yes of course, I have equipped a bow..

So on the character sheet, you put the Bow in the ranged weapon slot and you keep the arrows in inventory.

To "shoot" the bow, you go to your Spells window (default P) and choose the General tab at the top and go through alphabetical order to find Shoot and put it on your hotbar(s).

And you're saying you've done all of that and it's still not working.  Please provide a screenshot demonstrating what you have done.  UI context is needed.  Show Character window, Spells window and Bag with the ammo in it.

One thing to keep in mind is that in vanilla right clicking on a mob won't initiate your ranged attack. You have to either use the shoot ability or use something like arcane shot or a sting to get your auto shots going. Could be your issue. 

Directly I appear the abilities in gray, it does not let me use them.
The only thing that occurs to me is that I have to change from bow to one of more level. I do not know if the arrows are for level 25 is character level or bow level.

Thank you

On 16/7/2017 at 5:36 AM, Myllz said:

One thing to keep in mind is that in vanilla right clicking on a mob won't initiate your ranged attack. You have to either use the shoot ability or use something like arcane shot or a sting to get your auto shots going. Could be your issue. 

On 15/7/2017 at 6:11 PM, Roxanne Flowers said:

So on the character sheet, you put the Bow in the ranged weapon slot and you keep the arrows in inventory.

To "shoot" the bow, you go to your Spells window (default P) and choose the General tab at the top and go through alphabetical order to find Shoot and put it on your hotbar(s).

And you're saying you've done all of that and it's still not working.  Please provide a screenshot demonstrating what you have done.  UI context is needed.  Show Character window, Spells window and Bag with the ammo in it.

The only thing that occurs to me is that I have to change from bow to one of more level. I do not know if the arrows are for level 25 is character level or bow level.

Thank you

2 minutes ago, darthar said:

Thank you

The requirement on ammo is for your character level.  Thorium Arrows have a level requirement of 52, which means you can't use them until your character is level 52.  You can use any combination of ammo and weapons as long as you're the required level.

2 minutes ago, Myllz said:

The requirement on ammo is for your character level.  Thorium Arrows have a level requirement of 52, which means you can't use them until your character is level 52.  You can use any combination of ammo and weapons as long as you're the required level.

I am level 32 and I have bought Razor Arrow that are for level 25. When I put them in the quiver the main abilities are canceled me and it does not let me shoot

1 minute ago, darthar said:

I am level 32 and I have bought Razor Arrow that are for level 25. When I put them in the quiver the main abilities are canceled me and it does not let me shoot

Make sure you equip the arrows, putting them in your quiver is just bag space.  There's a slot next to your ranged weapon on your character sheet to equip ammo.

3 minutes ago, Myllz said:

Make sure you equip the arrows, putting them in your quiver is just bag space.  There's a slot next to your ranged weapon on your character sheet to equip ammo.

Thank you. I'll make sure to try this out, though I think I'll try everything. Anyway thanks for responding