Sign in to follow this  
Superomegaop

Any pet bugs that are good to know to use or to avoid a ban.

like stuff that isn't working or stuff like blind hunter that was immune to cc, want to know what to use or to avoid so i don't get myself banned or don't accidentally gimp myself.

The only real bug (apart from the batbug you mentioned yourself) I can think of is the instantdismiss via macro. However, I'm not even sure whether this is considered bugusing or not... I don't remember anyone getting banned or suspended because of it (and quite a lot of people are using it in PvP). I'd highly recommend not doing it though, I've seen people getting banned for less. ;)

On 7/30/2017 at 0:31 PM, Poly said:

The only real bug (apart from the batbug you mentioned yourself) I can think of is the instantdismiss via macro. However, I'm not even sure whether this is considered bugusing or not... I don't remember anyone getting banned or suspended because of it (and quite a lot of people are using it in PvP). I'd highly recommend not doing it though, I've seen people getting banned for less. ;)

I cba to find it, but there was a post in the hunter forums from an admin saying it was not allowed and people should report it. 

Instant dismiss is an exploit. 

Any pets that are immune to CC are not permitted. 

Some other exploits were fixed regarding using your pet to attack and avoiding flagging etc.