Sign in to follow this  
FEYAARES

How do you felt regarding the actual situation ?

It's not another thread to find a way for population issue on Anathema and Darowshire.

I just wan't to give my point of view about the staff and this subject.

I know when you play on a private server there is a end. People left, Blizzard ask you to close, so many reason, at the end compare the retail it seems like a waist of time. But in life if you take good time, it's never a wast doesn't matter on what you are spending this one.
Now the point is I haven't connect to Anathema (and Elysium) since 4/5 days. I can feel the wast of time and not because of the low population. But because of the Staff.

It's really looking like the staff don't care about this.
Maybe they have some project, some idea, but it's time to share info. I'm loosing faith in the team and all my motivation to play on this server.
We are not asking for a solution right now, just some consideration. 
You still playing on these realms too ? You close thread because it's painfull to see this ? 
https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/52145-even-while-the-naxx-ptr-is-up/
"We don't need such a thread every week.
It is not helping your concern, its in fact more hurting it."

So we have to say nothing to make the staff happy ? It will bring some people again ?

For sure people will stop to open thread, but because they don't expect anything from you anymore. 

I'm sure you will do something, I'm sure it will be too late. 

There could be some more things to say, but in general the OP said what needed to be said.

The fact that more people start more and more threads about this problem clearly indicates that there is a problem.
According to some people, it's because of these threads that the issue is growing bigger and bigger, while in reality it's those kind of replies ("we don't need more threads like these, so shut up") that does the job. By saying that, to me it only means that you're trying to make everyone be silent about the problem and hope that everybody forgets about it. Instead, if you could let us know what is going on through your mind, I think that most of us would feel more at ease.

I know we have received some replies 1 or 2 months ago about the very same problem, but do you really still think the same things you said back then? I find it hard to believe that you have not changed your minds not even slightly about all of this.

Hey jerks, these guys are volunteers giving away their free time to run this for your benefit. They could use that time on their families, job, etc instead they use it to serve ungrateful players like you. 

How about you stop complaining and thank them, and if you really don't like what's happening then try to become part of the staff and make an impact or donate to fund some of the future projects.

Sitting here complaining about the same garbage over and over again gets tiring for everyone (especially them I imagine).

For real, the fact that you can play a game 15 years old to live out your nostalgia is amazing. The fact that its free is generous. The fact that theres people willing to volunteer to keep the project above the water is wonderful. Show some damn gratitude people and quit the bashing and QQ. 

If you bothered to read what was said, you would know that we're already aware of the current issues and that's not the main concern of this thread. I find it really hard to believe that asking for more insight about the overall problem makes me a jerk that only wants to complain.

Donate to fund some of the future projects ? Yes I'm giving them fund, you need some screenshot of my paypal account ? And I have donate doesn't matter of all the drama stories. 

You want to see the bad part of what we are trying to explain. Doesn't matter, hater gonna hate.

We are just here for a proper response, not a solution. Just to know they are working on, just to know they feel concerned by these two servers. 

He's going to wake up and instead of taking his dog out on a walk he will instead resolve tickets submitted by players. A few hours later of free labor and now you want details about this stuff too.

When does it end? Give them a break. I don't like you, so I hope you don't have an alt in Redridge because if you do I will camp you silly. -Lolumadyet 22

And we care about this server, we love playing on this server. Instead of doing other stuff we spent time on some thread trying to find a way to save our server who's dying. 

GM is not an easy task on private scene and yes it's on your free-time. 

We was trying to work with them, to find solution for them for a problem then know and maybe don't wan't to admit.
So at the end what we are trying to do is to save our server and by the same time with good and constructive discussion (always hard when people start to flame) save time to the team (yes with all the info they have now with all the thread they can find a way or explain us more or less the plan).

I'm sorry @Truckerman but your arguments are invalid. 
And no sorry I'm only on Horde side, I'm a Tauren, and I like you :) 

@arucado, maybe merging the servers now is not an option, but that is exactly why people have tried looking for different solutions, like freezing Anathema's progress until Elysium catches up and then merge. I'm not going to list them all as this is not the main point of this topic.

The playerbase doesn't want to play anymore? Maybe that's the case for a few of them, but a very good part of the players that stopped playing on Anathema either rerolled on elysium or just stopped playing until any kind of action by the staff. As most people said already, rerolling is not a fix to the issue (and in my case I don't even consider it an option).

Also, I can't disagree if you say "you can't merge those 2 servers cause different timeline". Sure, right now that's 100% true and it's a fact. But please, don't say that merging servers has no point cause these servers are gonna die anyway. Why would we even start playing on these servers or make them in the first place then?

But staying on topic, I'm glad you agree that closing/deleting these threads is not a good move (at least not the ones whose purpose is not to complain but to have a proper discussion).

Why people will quit Elysium ? 

There is a lot of topic and a lot of ppl are speaking about a merge with Daro, which could be a good solution too.

At the end as @Keala has said we are not here for the solution but more for a discussion. 

Thanks to approve than closing thread is not the good way to manage it. 

Does that mean you also locked the topic named "Server cap or Server merge" in the suggestions section because all of the suggested solutions in there were not viable?

The reasons these dozens of threads get locked is because it is just pointless complaining and bickering about hindsight without offering any viable solutions.

Currently our entire dev team is running a PTR solely for Anathema's benefit (at least for the next few months), and yet people still make the same complaints that we don't care about that server. There's not really a response to that if people are so determined to convince themselves about their narrative.