Sign in to follow this  
Luwoo

[Horde] Looking for a twink guild

I'm new in horde, making a semi-BiS rogue twink, aiming for the 19 bracket. I'm active and social, let me know if you'd like me in your guild. In-game: Tethoros.

19s bracket are full of twinks. You'll spend all that time and energy only to be destroyed by BiS twinks.

I highly suggest twinking at 22. You can easily reach 1600 hp and live in Redridge Mountains. Hundreds of Alliance to kill and they're all questers with greens/whites. 

Much funner.

On 25/08/2017 at 7:03 AM, Truckerman said:

19s bracket are full of twinks. You'll spend all that time and energy only to be destroyed by BiS twinks.

I highly suggest twinking at 22. You can easily reach 1600 hp and live in Redridge Mountains. Hundreds of Alliance to kill and they're all questers with greens/whites. 

Much funner.

I've played this bracket quite a lot and would tend to disagree - being semi BiS is enough to have fun even against full BiS.

Also, I don't enjoy world pvp really.

However, if you know a guild on horde side that is full of twinks I'd gladly look into it :p

7 hours ago, Luwoo said:

I've played this bracket quite a lot and would tend to disagree - being semi BiS is enough to have fun even against full BiS.

Also, I don't enjoy world pvp really.

However, if you know a guild on horde side that is full of twinks I'd gladly look into it :p

I'll take my 263 ganks in an evening, my constant rage whispers I recieve, and the rage that I cause for the Alliance over your twink vs twink WSG. This Wpvp is addicting and few have found it to this degree. Redridge is everything stv is but better.

2 hours ago, Truckerman said:

I'll take my 263 ganks in an evening, my constant rage whispers I recieve, and the rage that I cause for the Alliance over your twink vs twink WSG. This Wpvp is addicting and few have found it to this degree. Redridge is everything stv is but better.

Then again when you explore everything before you actually start to grind for items, you can easily can be lvl 19 twink AND can go to redridge. Best of both worlds!

19s at Redridge will mean lots of Red's for you. You won't handle the constant outnumbering. Not to mention, the run to Redridge will take an hour and that will get real old since the BG's port you back to the city.

I dont really mean doing Redridge in between queues. Rather one evening Redridge, next WSG.

I havent ganked in Redridge myself yet, but seeing that you easily have 1,2k+ health as - say hunter - I feel like it shouldnt be too hard to kill grey/white/green geared lvl 25. Educate me, as I say, I havent been there yet. :)