Sign in to follow this  
foleet

Balance PvP - what gear to rank up with?

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am leveling a druid with the intent of primarily PvPing as Balance. Once I hit level 60, I was wondering what gear would be best to target to help me rank up in PvP as a Balance Druid. I realize that the rank 10+ gear is probably the best for PvP, but what gear should I have before that? Please note I play on Elysium which doesn't have ZG patch yet. 

So think of this request as a pre-bis list, but for PvP. 

Thanks

But doesn't Pve gear care way more about hit% items? If I'm pvping I should care a lot less about hit correct?

There is a serious lack of balance pre-raid bis list out there for before the ZG patch. Any specific gear suggestions would be appreciated. Especially any tailored towards pvp. 

Use this chart.

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/22777-complete-druid-bis-list-for-resto-bear-and-cat/

Their is no 2 druids which will have the same gear sets.U have to make your own and find what suits u better.

I don't really see a point being balance unless u like moonkin form other than that it is really terrible , better off going resto swiftmend spec or feral or even better go and make a ele shaman.

For PvP I highly recommend going swiftmend or feral.However for balance I would get pieces with magical dmg+healing as well as stacking stamina and int.They are your main stats after getting enough hit.I wouldn't bother with crit rate because other than moonfire u don't have no talents to boost crit.

Most pieces with magical dmg+healing will have sta and int on them.So to narrow it down just stack dmg+healing and nature spell power.

With balance u may do decent dmg against melee but casters like lock shammy and mage will eat u alive.

U just spam wraith and moonfire while kitting melee with roots.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I'm getting the sense I will need to create my own custom list for pvp balance. Too bad that list doesn't have a category for caster dps!