Sign in to follow this  
diloucat

Problem with my poison _ Rogue

Hi, everybody i have a big trouble i don't understand why I can't use the poison i don't found the competence anywhere. The master of my class propose me to buy the competence but when i buy it i'm unable to have it. It's the same with the technique cecity i'm not able to craft the powder. I am level 34 now and it start to be hard without those compétences. Thank you so much!

to craft poisons you have to have completed the lvl 20 questline. Then go into your spellbook and locate the poison making skill (in general I believe). This is where all your poison skills go. The reagents for poisons com.e from junk boxes or poison vendors and you must skill up the profession as a normal one

Nirinia is right, you can find this skill in "general" tab after completing the "Mission possible, but not probable" chain ( for horde that is ) there should be 1 about the same for alliance side i guess, after that quest run a few back and forths, and u should unlock the poison making skill, then u visit a poison vendor and u can buy the required mats for craft poisons