Sign in to follow this  
VixenRain

Nothing helps, Disconnected from server

I've done everything I can think of, not all listed here but I've done probably everything. Idk what to do anymore. 

• I've editted the realmlist.
  • I've tried doing the whole dns server thing suggested by someone else.
  • I've restarted my modem
  • I've even reinstalled to see if something was wrong. But nothing is working.  

It's not a instant "Disconnected from server" though. I says "Connecting" for about 8 whole seconds before telling me I was disconnected.  Could someone please help me. A friend of mine said that sometimes you have to wait after you make a new account before it registers, and that his friend had to wait a whole day. Could that be it?

Edited by VixenRain

Thats what i meant by renaming it...Renaming the inside of it from the Worldofwarcraft.us one to this one.

I editted my post as to not confuse anyone else

Edited by VixenRain

say you compy and paste the realm list in the folder right? sometimes note pad will glitch out and ass a extra space. go to the very beginning of the elysium realm list adress press back space once then save it.. and it should work.. judging by your prob.. this seems to be the only other possible way, unless u have a vpn going thru to china which i hghly doubt lol

Ur friend is full of gnome shit so to speak... u create the account and click the the activation email if u did those things.. then theres an extra space some where in the realmlist url to connect to the server.. im sure it will fix.. or i can fix it for u

Edited by BlowUp