Sign in to follow this  
Snoap

Worth changing?

Hi all !

Im currently playing on Elysium.

My status: level 30-35 of Priest / Mage / Hunter / Warrior / Rogue

Im frustrated of a few things:

Hard to find Materials for my Professions, all time PVP shit going on and ontop comes the massive lags (250+ms feels, with <20 ping) in combination with fighting for mobs instead of building a Group.

Do you think its worth it to change the server? i would be goin alliance with the same Classes and hope to level up without running to corpse every 10 minutes.

Yes i knew it was a PVP server. but have not considered to be that frustrating in these points i have written above.

But why im struggling:

Finding Groups for Dungeons, especially in lower levels.

Are there enough People? at spike there were over 10k people on elysium (and additionally Queue while logging in) and it was not so easy to find a group

(especially tanks / Heals, which i would choose to be if possible)

anything you can say about Darrowshire and its conditions?

sincerely :)

If you're going alliance I see groups recruiting for low level dungeons all the time, groups forming for quests when multiple people are doing it, very friendly here. I say go ahead.

2 hours ago, Snoap said:

Hi all !

Im currently playing on Elysium.

My status: level 30-35 of Priest / Mage / Hunter / Warrior / Rogue

Im frustrated of a few things:

Hard to find Materials for my Professions, all time PVP shit going on and ontop comes the massive lags (250+ms feels, with <20 ping) in combination with fighting for mobs instead of building a Group.

Do you think its worth it to change the server? i would be goin alliance with the same Classes and hope to level up without running to corpse every 10 minutes.

Yes i knew it was a PVP server. but have not considered to be that frustrating in these points i have written above.

But why im struggling:

Finding Groups for Dungeons, especially in lower levels.

Are there enough People? at spike there were over 10k people on elysium (and additionally Queue while logging in) and it was not so easy to find a group

(especially tanks / Heals, which i would choose to be if possible)

anything you can say about Darrowshire and its conditions?

sincerely :)

You'll find lots of love over on Darrowshire... come on over.

It is worth it. I'm a Level 28 priest(1st char) and didnt have any problems so far finding people for dungeons and even elite quests! (That questing impressed me) Everyone who is running by is buffing you or throwing out a /thanks.

Really nice PvE Feeling so far :)

I play horde, and I've hardly ever had an issue getting people for dungeons/quests. With the population being so much higher on the Alliance side, I don't think you'll have any issues. You won't have trouble leveling professions either. 

Ironically, in general I find it easier to find ad-hoc groups for dungeons and elite quests at the lower levels on the less populated Darrowshire then I do for Elysium.

im only struggling so far on bags xD

i have only the backpack 16 and one 6 slot on my mage (Moshuna-Alliance (and yes, i like Gnomes!!)

if you can spare a 6 slot bag or two that would help so much <3

(ps: level 12 in 4 hrs /played so far .. and like 1hr bein afk xD)

my expirience so far : NO lag at all, no crash, plently of resources (herbs + skinning atm, but also saw so much ores) and no competition on things which have respawn...

i dont regret anything atm :D

If there is really no lag I am considering to migrate Darrowshire as well. I spent a fair amount of time on my Druid on Elysium but I have had enough with the PvP and lag just like you.

in this now ~5 hrs i had no lag, casts are goin through instantly when you finished the first one for example.

made a huge difference to elysium pvp where you have the "one second cooldown" which was sometimes 3-4 seconds :)