Sign in to follow this  
Suhkoi

The administrator abuses his authority

server:Elysium

Role Name: Hemolysis

I am discussing the issue on the server China channel, about the sale of gold coins Association was sealed things, some guild looking for familiar with the administrator will I ban speech. In the world of freedom of speech, even such a thing happens. If i'm just talking about this topic, framed me slander need evidence! Free speech is every player must protect, and now I ask for notarization. for freedom!

Talk about some guilds, the issue of gold trading.But was the Chinese administrator ban.A free speech of the world, why would recruit such a Chinese administrator?

Google translate is very poor in translating between English and Chinese. Often, as in this case, was is written is difficult, if not impossible, to fully understand. 

12 hours ago, Spionida said:

Google translate is very poor in translating between English and Chinese. Often, as in this case, was is written is difficult, if not impossible, to fully understand. 

I went ahead and ran the translation through Bing instead:

Server: Elysium

In-Game Name: Hemolysis

I were discussing the issues regarding gold farming on the Chinese channel, about the sale of in-game gold. I were wrongly associated with the sale of in-game gold solely by having an in-game discussion about the theme. Some guild who are friends with the administrator slandered me and falsely accused me of being associated with gold farming and sale of in-game gold. It's 2017, it's the age of information, it's the time where everyone should have a right to their freedom of speech, even though we have the freedom of speech, I still get banned. Even though I'm simply discussing this topic I get framed and slandered without any evidence! I believe it's not just that I have been banned for a mere allegation of being a Chinese gold farmer without any proof whatsoever other than my willingness to discuss such themes, which should be protected by the freedom of speech. The freedom of speech is something every player must strive to protect, it is a right we take for granted but one which we dearly need. I ask that the administrator bring me swift and just justice and clear my name of all wrongdoings of which I've been wrongfully accused! I rest my case your honor. Thank you.

Edited by vurezo

21 hours ago, Spionida said:

I was on the Chinese channel to discuss some guild trade in gold coins.Then there is a guild to report me rumors, the administrator arbitrarily prohibit my speech.The Chinese guild has been trading gold coins, and I just told them not to trade gold coins and ruin the gaming experience.The Chinese manager is so free to forbid me, I doubt whether his job can be notarized.

It's possible you were automatically muted by our anti-spam system. To find out, submit a GM ticket in-game. If it was a mute from a GM, you will need to submit a ban appeal to address it.