Sign in to follow this  
alkyd

Which class? Leveling in vanilla and ganking

I am new to vanilla WoW. I havn't played it much on retail, I joined WoW in November 2006 a few months before TBC. 

My question is which class is best to stand on its own when it comes to World pvp, especially when getting ganked by other classes while leveling? 

Edited by alkyd

One thing I can say is that druid is the best class for avoiding any fights. Even when outnumbered, druid still has a good chance of getting out of a tight situation.

Hello, Alkyd.

-I'd say mage is an option if you are a fighter, mages are very independent leveling wise, as much as world PvP wise. Also, they have a good escape.

-Rogue/Druid, also not hard leveling wise, strong PvP wise if you do decide to fight back and they are pretty sneaky, you can just stealth away or around the enemies and keep questing. 

But you do have to understand that PvP server comes with lots of unfair PvP and you might get killed once in a while by higher levels, but hey, keep your head up, we have all been there.

Those are 3 classes I would pick, nothing official. Every class takes some practice but I'm sure you will do just fine.