• Announcements

• Alright

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING   10/24/2017

We are always interested in receiving feedback and suggestions from our community However, we do have a project philosophy, which is to create and maintain a Blizzlike Vanilla server for all players. This means that some suggestions will always be refused and posting them is a waste of time. Below is a non-exhaustive list of suggestions that you should not bother posting: Dual-spec Removed / reduced re-spec costs Dungeon finder / group finder Name / race / class / faction / appearance change services Any Pay-To-Win services Increased XP / Gold / Honour rates WoD models or allowing players to edit game files Also please avoid creating duplicate threads. Thank you for understanding.
Sign in to follow this  
Sengoku1994

More PvE realms

6 posts in this topic

There was only one PvE realm on the old list, if new realms are coming please for the love of god dont make them all PvP its fun to do world pvp but sometimes i want to quest without getting camped by people 20 levels higher than me.

Right now, the core goal is to gather population. I think they will open PVE later, as current 4k+ population surprized the administration as much as players.

Edited by PlayedHere

I want a PVE realm as well. There is no honor yet and I am tired of being killed by horde. I just want to level in peace. I am  so tired of being killed after I sit to eat after killing a quest mob.. or being ganked out of nowhere for no reason. I am about to start reporting players who camp me.

On 11/12/2017 at 5:53 PM, PlayedHere said:

Right now, the core goal is to gather population. I think they will open PVE later, as current 4k+ population surprized the administration as much as players.

How do they expect to gather population by eliminating everyone who doesn't enjoy PvP?? That's backward! They'll LOSE those players, not GAIN them. If they wanted to GAIN population they would have both options available.

On 11/17/2017 at 1:58 AM, Sibylldruid said:

How do they expect to gather population by eliminating everyone who doesn't enjoy PvP?? That's backward! They'll LOSE those players, not GAIN them. If they wanted to GAIN population they would have both options available.

PvE players will continue to exist with inflated hopes and dreams. :)

Sign in to follow this