There was only one PvE realm on the old list, if new realms are coming please for the love of god dont make them all PvP its fun to do world pvp but sometimes i want to quest without getting camped by people 20 levels higher than me.

Right now, the core goal is to gather population. I think they will open PVE later, as current 4k+ population surprized the administration as much as players.

Edited by PlayedHere

I want a PVE realm as well. There is no honor yet and I am tired of being killed by horde. I just want to level in peace. I am  so tired of being killed after I sit to eat after killing a quest mob.. or being ganked out of nowhere for no reason. I am about to start reporting players who camp me.

On 11/12/2017 at 5:53 PM, PlayedHere said:

Right now, the core goal is to gather population. I think they will open PVE later, as current 4k+ population surprized the administration as much as players.

How do they expect to gather population by eliminating everyone who doesn't enjoy PvP?? That's backward! They'll LOSE those players, not GAIN them. If they wanted to GAIN population they would have both options available.

On 11/17/2017 at 1:58 AM, Sibylldruid said:

How do they expect to gather population by eliminating everyone who doesn't enjoy PvP?? That's backward! They'll LOSE those players, not GAIN them. If they wanted to GAIN population they would have both options available.

PvE players will continue to exist with inflated hopes and dreams. :)

Yes, it is incredibly frustrating to quest on a PvP server... lately I have been playing at light's hope, at least there they have PvE.

While i'm a pvp player and like the pvp environment and having to be on your toes while lvling, I definetly support the idea of a PvE server for those who  don't like that and are strictly PvE oriented. However, how would opening a new PvE server at this point affect freshly released Nighthaven? That's the real concern.

Other than that, bear in mind that new realm (merged one) will come at some point, even though the official info on release date has yet to be announced.

4 hours ago, Kalmar said:

While i'm a pvp player and like the pvp environment and having to be on your toes while lvling, I definetly support the idea of a PvE server for those who  don't like that and are strictly PvE oriented. However, how would opening a new PvE server at this point affect freshly released Nighthaven? That's the real concern.

Thank you for your understanding that people whose opinion differs from yours also have the right to those opinions. Most PvP players don't see that. 

I can't imagine it would have a negative impact, since those of us who don't PvP will not play on Nighthaven anyway. I have a toon there level 13 and have no intention of going past 20 or so since that's about the time the fun will cease for me. So, in the lower level zones you may have a few less players, but in the higher zones, I would expect the same amount of players.
As it stands, if there's no PvE option on Elysium servers, well, ALL of us who do not PvP will be forced to withdraw. I really don't think any of us will stick around & just accept that we have to be ganked.

On 11/25/2017 at 8:53 AM, Windsoul2017 said:

I already stopped playing on my 22 Mage. Went back to *cringe* my 110 Hunter on Legion. All I can do is keep checking back to see if they opened a PvE server.

If they want more people to join here, they should open a PvE server.

If they don't there will be a mass exodus. Just think back in the early days when you looked at the server lists.

PvE Servers were overflowing.

PvP Servers were Ghost Towns.

No one wants to be ganked over and over when all they want to do is enjoy the game after work, and have fun.

"I can't wait to get off of Work so I can rush home to go on corpse Runs!' said no one ever!

What I've come to notice for these types of projects, is that there is a huge demand for PvP -- the mainstream is more PvE oriented, but players on private servers are not mainstream. We are ruthless and quite frankly (just check out World chat) giant a-holes :). You'll most likely have to wait for Blizz for a decent PvE realm.

It's not just WoW though -- look at WC2 or original SC (before the revamp). Or even older Call of Duty games (Deathmatch vs. Other play types). In their early days they were dominated by "vs comp" matches. That's what mainstream enjoys. But when they "died" and all the mainstream players left, those who remained were all hardcore PvP players (ladder and tournaments), and compstomp matches became hardly a thing. 

В 25.11.2017 в 16:53, Windsoul2017 сказал:

PvE Servers were overflowing.

PvP Servers were Ghost Towns.

Completely opposite right now on any private servers.

Ok. Retail servers are shit. Always. Elysium before "drama": pve server - 500-1,2k online, pvp - 9k+. LH: pvp 10k, pve - 300-1,0k. There are always something to compare.  And like I said: pve - ghost town.

39 минут назад, Windsoul2017 сказал:

If Ely opened a NEW PvE server, Nighthaven and Stratholme would be Ghost towns. Facts!

At least check elysium history before saying this standard pve player hate shit. No one cares about 2003 or retail. We all playing pirate server. Right now pve players are minority and anything lower than 2.5k is a ghost town. 

We are not launching any new servers anytime soon. We will keep you updated if something changes.

King Regards, Kalmar. :)

Starting at level 1 and spending an hour to complete the first quest because nobody joins group and there are 50 players in northshire abbey alone questing indicates that another realm is needed, and although I agree with the OP that a PvE server might be desirable - it is true that the majority of pserver players prefer pvp servers, that said I'd be happy to see a twin to Nighthaven, run on the exact same timeline, with limited time free xfers between the two, and the official from-the-start statement that if populations drop below a certain level, the realms will be merged back together - which should happen regardless when TBC server launches. There's my two cents on the server issue :)

1 hour ago, Nepgear said:

Population is not that high to worry about. Less than 6k! Play single player games if you cant deal with competition.

competition vs unplayability. Didn't say it was an issue for me, i did what i always do and went elsewhere to level, but many new to server who see that will leave. I already ran into players on two other pservers who told me that they wanted to play here, but left because the extreme high pop made questing ridiculous.

I think you have a lot more people supporting a PvE realm after the disaster that is 1.4...
Horde camping mid 50s + Alliance camps/FPs and even the bloody Spirit Healers, I cannot move 5 minutes without being killed.

This is absolutely horrible and killing my interest in the game. Please, give us a PvE server, thank you. p_p

17 hours ago, presea90 said:

I think you have a lot more people supporting a PvE realm after the disaster that is 1.4...
Horde camping mid 50s + Alliance camps/FPs and even the bloody Spirit Healers, I cannot move 5 minutes without being killed.

This is absolutely horrible and killing my interest in the game. Please, give us a PvE server, thank you. p_p

A bit derailing here but I have to agree with you. The game has literally been unplayable for me since yesterday. I've been rather enjoying the experience for the last few weeks but if this is what we have to expect now I'd rather find a PVE server.

Garthim, you're just another 60 who got his mount almost for free.. the amount of ignorance and stupidity of this dude... do us all a favor... kys