Sign in to follow this  
whitenoise

Lvl 43 using reckoning

Is it worth leveling using the prot tree to reckoning and then down the ret tree? I started using reckoning last night and using the "/sit" macro but it didnt seem to be doing more then when I was full ret. I suppose im doing something wrong?

I buff and judge SotC>buff SoR> /sit between swings> but im at like 40% health on the same level mob when its finally dead.

It seems that my auto attack toggles off when I use /sit. Is this what is causing my issue?

Edited by whitenoise

4 hours ago, whitenoise said:

Is it worth leveling using the prot tree to reckoning and then down the ret tree? I started using reckoning last night and using the "/sit" macro but it didnt seem to be doing more then when I was full ret. I suppose im doing something wrong?

I buff and judge SotC>buff SoR> /sit between swings> but im at like 40% health on the same level mob when its finally dead.

It seems that my auto attack toggles off when I use /sit. Is this what is causing my issue?

I assume u are using a 2h weapon right?

Prot for leveling is a aoe build where u go down to holy shield and u have a shield+1h .Then u go down to get consecration.U have the option to get 5 stacks of reckoning with a 2h weapon and 1hit clothies in pvp.

Ret is the leveling spec if u want to 1 vs 1 mobs in leveling.

With prot u put up sanctuary blessing , ret aura , holy shield , consecration while having a 1 h+ shield and u do some good aoe dmg.Its very good spec after 45+ because u can farm mobs like DM lasher at 53+.Can level up while farming good amounts of gold as if u were level 60.Also can switch to reckoning for pvp.Hope it helps.

1 hour ago, suhail1200 said:

I assume u are using a 2h weapon right?

Prot for leveling is a aoe build where u go down to holy shield and u have a shield+1h .Then u go down to get consecration.U have the option to get 5 stacks of reckoning with a 2h weapon and 1hit clothies in pvp.

Ret is the leveling spec if u want to 1 vs 1 mobs in leveling.

With prot u put up sanctuary blessing , ret aura , holy shield , consecration while having a 1 h+ shield and u do some good aoe dmg.Its very good spec after 45+ because u can farm mobs like DM lasher at 53+.Can level up while farming good amounts of gold as if u were level 60.Also can switch to reckoning for pvp.Hope it helps.

Yeah, I'm using a 3.7 speed 2H mace. A few people were talking in /5 last night about how going prot to get 5/5 reckoning and then back down the ret tree for optimal damage when using "/sit" in between mob swings. Fuck lol, back to the trainer to drop 5g to spec back. Thanks man.

1 minute ago, whitenoise said:

Yeah, I'm using a 3.7 speed 2H mace. A few people were talking in /5 last night about how going prot to get 5/5 reckoning and then back down the ret tree for optimal damage when using "/sit" in between mob swings. Fuck lol, back to the trainer to drop 5g to spec back. Thanks man.

If u do /sit 5 times u get 5 stacks(maximum u can get) of reckoning so the next swing u do will be 5 swings.I dont see how that can increase your leveling speed XD.Sitting down 5 times is annoying and especially if u facing a mob which does magic dmg or his swings are sloooow.

I think they meant , Judge of crusader--->/sit 5 times to proc 5x reckoning---->seal of command and then hit the mob.Cuz seal of command can be procced on each of the 5 reckoning hits.Either way its good for pvp but definitely not worth it in leveling.Either full ret or the prot aoe spec is best.

1 minute ago, suhail1200 said:

If u do /sit 5 times u get 5 stacks(maximum u can get) of reckoning so the next swing u do will be 5 swings.I dont see how that can increase your leveling speed XD.Sitting down 5 times is annoying and especially if u facing a mob which does magic dmg or his swings are sloooow.

I think they meant , Judge of crusader--->/sit 5 times to proc 5x reckoning---->seal of command and then hit the mob.Cuz seal of command can be procced on each of the 5 reckoning hits.Either way its good for pvp but definitely not worth it in leveling.Either full ret or the prot aoe spec is best.

I see haha. Thanks man, I'll just go back down the Ret tree.