Sign in to follow this  
McDerp

Alhanathorne has a bad day (Screenshots included!)

Have you ever met Alhanathorne in your travels on the Alliance side? He likes to make blatant passive aggressive threats then get mad when you tell him to leave you alone. I highly recommend everyone take a minute of their time to help cheer him up. It's not every day that someone gets a vital piece of gear ninja'ed from The Stockades or BFD or wherever the heck he was at. I mean, how in the world will he ever clear MC? Not only was his gear supposedly ninja'ed, he would rather make it someone (a completely unrelated someone I might add) else's problem and then threaten to report said someone to the devs. It must be said someone's fault, right? Poor guy. I hope your day gets better man! Karma.

Also,

https://imgur.com/a/EnKOF

Edit: I misspelled stuff

Edited by McDerp

I lol'd at this hard. While this dude is an idiot for making this shit a problem that should have been yours, you aren't much better man. "Stop trying to get the last word in bruh". Ha. All you did was push him along when you could have just let it be. Just ignore and move on. I can tell that you porb are the one that HAS to have the last word in an agreement and karma works in the way of your also being a better person. I'm sure you will take exception and have a word at me but anyway, thanks again for lulz. I enjoyed it.

Agree 100% with Shomiehawn. You are at least as big an asshole as the other guy, maybe even worse due to the fact that you think genuinely think you were the better man in this exchange.

Nope. The difference is I know I'm an asshole. The other difference is I don't try to get people banned for harassment when I message them first. 

Ok so this guy doesn't exactly show that between those messages were long pauses where Alhanathorne had forgotten about it and this guy would message him again trying to stir things up I've seen the actual time stamped logs from alhana, dude was legit just telling him to watch out having ninja looters in your guild can reflect poorly on all of you. no one denies this, and this dude would not stop messaging Alh , like when Alh said "Why are you talking shit?" There was like a good 10 minutes there where all was doing Auction house stuff and talking to guildies and genuinely not talking to this kid. I'll see if Alh will let me post the timestamped log its fucking obvious who was instigating this and after reading it yet again I think Alh handled it perfectly reasonably...

On 1/1/2018 at 10:53 PM, Korwinthale said:

Ok so this guy doesn't exactly show that between those messages were long pauses where Alhanathorne had forgotten about it and this guy would message him again trying to stir things up I've seen the actual time stamped logs from alhana, dude was legit just telling him to watch out having ninja looters in your guild can reflect poorly on all of you. no one denies this, and this dude would not stop messaging Alh , like when Alh said "Why are you talking shit?" There was like a good 10 minutes there where all was doing Auction house stuff and talking to guildies and genuinely not talking to this kid. I'll see if Alh will let me post the timestamped log its fucking obvious who was instigating this and after reading it yet again I think Alh handled it perfectly reasonably...

That's interesting. I know for a fact that Alhanathorn never contacted my GM at the time to report his issue. Why? Because he is an ass. Show your time stamps. I pushed his buttons hard because it's what I do. Your tone of voice (or text) is very important in life and the reactions of others rely on it. He came on like a cock strong elitist asshole and I treated him as such. If he was so worried about letting me know (I only talked to this guy one time in STV general chat prior while trolling. We were not friends. We were barely acquaintances.) why didn't he go to the GM who's name he requested? I stand my by statement in my initial post. Have a good day Mr. Korkinthale!