Sign in to follow this  
Poe

Introduce Battlegrounds now!

It is nearly impossible for anyone in the 50's to level now. There are 60's in every zone and everyone of them is on epic mounts and all they do is patrol and kill everyone in site. I get the PvP server and all but this is just ridiculous. I've gained 10% XP in 3 hours of play in WPL.

It's bad enough everyone that was 60 got epic mounts for dirt cheap making it impossible to escape them. Just give them battlegrounds so we can actually level and enjoy the game.

All theese years i’ve been playing on Pvp servers. Pvp is fun. Sometimes you kill, sometimes you get killed. Sometimes theres an idiot who is ganking you but goes away after a while. Its a part of the game.

But all the fun is gone atm. If something doesnt change i know atleast i will drop off..

1 hour ago, Zancon said:

Instance until you are 60.

That is not the intention of the game. Leveling in an instance restricts me from enjoying the open world and environment. The ganking is toxic right now because there is literally zero chance of escaping anyone because all the 60's have epic mounts they got for dirt cheap. This compounds the problem.

That's because if you are truely being camped the the level people are complaining about any XP at all is a gain to what you are currently doing.

Either you want to reach 60 or you don't, its not up to others how to tell you how to spend your time. Some people want to quest all the way, some stop for a bit and instance. Some run around lower level zones and just PVP the entire time for no XP but because they enjoy it. It's all relative. Just trying to suggest alternatives to corpse runs and dead timers.