Sign in to follow this  
orwell

%33 Ally %67 Horde? Is this true?

Ally will be in horde zones and the horde will be in ally zones because of the PVP patch. It feels pretty balanced right now to be honest.

He isn't asking about just the general 50/50 breakdown across the whole server but what the breakdown is in the higher player levels. I'm interested in that answer as well. Sure, the full breakdown may be 50/50, but which faction has the most lower player levels? It seems to me that there are more alliance that are higher levels because you see a lot more high level alliance in contested zones such as STV. IMO it was that way way before the PVP patch launched.

Hi there,

I cant keep this updated constantly but I just pulled these queries from the database and as of right now the current characters on Nighthaven above level 40 are:

Horde: 4992 (51%)

Alliance: 4793 (49%)

Extremely close.

Rain

Rain, your the best for providing a reply :P

It is really encouraging when we see a post from you guys right on the forums.  Means so much that you guys are that involved with the community.

Now.............how about giving us an official response to one of the many forum posts regarding the epic mount change and how it drastically impacted the server? 

12 hours ago, Spin said:

To me, it really feels like there is a lot more horde than alliance.

It's always going to feel like that seeing as you don't notice alliance characters around you. This isn't to say there isn't possibly more Horde than Alliance, but a player's perspective will always be skewed because it's much easier to notice the other faction than your own, especially when PvP is everywhere.