Sign in to follow this  
Scalebane424

Worried about Population, new light hope FS

I'm loving the Nighthaven community, but i'm worried the population will leave for Light's Hope new fresh start in June, what's your guys opinion, do you think Nighthaven will be ok?

nobody know what ppl will do in the Future, but if ppl leave and switch to LH u can do nothing, but this ppl will also switch from LH if another Server will open.

Here are many Guilds, they are raiding, do pvp or anything else so i dont think they will leave and begin from zero.

Play the Game, dont think about others and have fun.

Lemmings Hope is permanently gone for me. The same with Failmyst. They will never be trusted again no matter the argument. I will be staying at Elysium.

people in raiding guilds will stay since AQ40 is released in august.

the rest of you plebs will probably start on a fresh realm

I would not be surprised if another fresh server was released shortly after Light's Hope releases theirs, just to try and recapture part of the share of Vanilla players.

They claim they want to progress to BC, but I doubt any actual progress has been made (to be fair, I was highly skeptical it could happen before the split last year, and Kronos promises the same thing but I don't think they will deliver either).