Sign in to follow this  
Panlher

What about of this idea? (The another expansions for the future, but with vanilla difficulty)

In the past blizzard removed the characteristic difficulty of vanilla in the following expansions to this day just for commercial things, why not ask the developers of Elysium if possible for the future the following expansions but with the difficulty of vanilla? , that is, modify the code of the game so that the difficulty is equal to vanilla, expansions such as wotlk, cataclysms, mist of pandaria, etc etc ... sorry for my english I speak spanish, but the idea is understood :)

Edited by Panlher

It will require 10x the amount of people they got now to develop such stuff. It's tremendous work and they'll do it all for free, in their spare time.

Most of things in vanila were nerf with bc

hope we avoid it, even lowering xp for lvl up / sorry for my eng bois

Edited by Shibaki

It's just an idea, the truth is that I've always been able to see the other expansions with the difficulty of vanilla, because after blizzard removed the difficulty, wow it was not the same, it was very easy, and even boring, it stopped having the soul of a mmorpg, in vanilla everything was used, and the professions served, the magical experience of walking to a dungeon, and all those things that many of us miss, and that now in elysium we revived them, but as they would be the other expansions of this way ?, although I understand that it would take a lot of effort and time 😞