Sign in to follow this  
MBlood66

Recovered Character not correct level

Hey everyone, I decided today to restore my old character from Darrowshire, since I got the email last week I think. I logged on successfully and I see my character, but he is listed at only level 50. It's been a while since I've played him (I stopped shortly before Nost died), but I'm pretty sure I got him to 60 before I stopped. I was definitely higher than 50 since I was running Dire Maul, so I was at least level 58. Is there any way to rectify this situation and restore my character to his former level?

The reason is because the latest backups they had were several weeks before the realms shutdown last year. You can open an in-game ticket to describe your situation, but I'm fairly certain you are stuck with what you got.

Please make a in-game ticket regarding your missing levels. The backups we have are approximately 4 weeks before the shutdown.  

1 hour ago, Dosena said:

Please make a in-game ticket regarding your missing levels. The backups we have are approximately 4 weeks before the shutdown.  

I did, and I received mail this morning from support basically explaining the situation as you did and offering no help or rectification.

33 minutes ago, MBlood66 said:

I did, and I received mail this morning from support basically explaining the situation as you did and offering no help or rectification.

Pretty sure that means there is nothing that can be done then.

There isn't anything we can do - everyone lost out on this, including all of us staff members.

A previous GM stole the database and tried to sabotage the project by deleting all of the databases and database backups on the way out.

We do practice the "not all the eggs in one basket" approach and did have database backups stored in other places. The downside was they were about 4 weeks older than current.

We salvaged everything we could.