Warcrimes

Battle shout issue

Hello, i have problem with the battle shout, rank 6 gives me same attack power as rank 5, now when i got rank 7 from AQ 20 its giving me ap as rank 6, instead of 290 its giving me 232 attack power.

Help please

Is there one single GM that can deal with this issue, I'm opening tickets 2/3 weeks in a row and none knows how to do it

GMs don't handle anything related to bugs besides hand them off to the devs in most cases. If you think there is a bug and can confirm it then you can post it on the BugTracker.

Check to see if there is already an open ticket on it using the bug tracker, otherwise open up a new issue providing as much information as you can. Bug Tracker

Thanks for helping us find and fix these!

My improved battle shout doesn't show the correct value either, but when I check my AP with Theory Craft, the correct total value is displayed. I'm not 100%, but it looks like a tooltip bug.

When was the last time you deleted your WDB folder to clear your cache? You are probably stuck on tooltip values from a previous patch.

Nope, I use Turles launcher, wdb is loaded from server on every launch.
However, I must say I cannot rule out that the issue is on my end. I have acquired my 1.12.1 from a different source than your recommended, and I have a suspicion it might cause the issues. Thanks for your time. 

Edited by SammyTheSalmon