Probzta5311

First Aid Bug?

Trying to learn first aid on my warrior, but trainer does not have apprentace first Aid skill to train.

I dont currently have first aid on this toon, i have deleted the WDB folder and reloged, that didnt work.

spoke to a GM and they couldnt fix it any support would be appriciated.

I have not heard of this one before - have you tried a different trainer? Maybe even in a different capitol city?

Which trainer/city did you try? I would like to have someone look into that NPC to see if they find any issues.

I've tried the first aid trainer in SW( Shaina Fuller), Ironforge (Nissa Firestone) and Goldshire (Michelle Belle), they all say the same 
i have cooking on that toon but it shouldnt be an issue as you can have all secondary proffessions.

I also have first aid on all my other toons which i learnt from SW 

Please exit the game, navigate to your install directory and delete your WDB folder inside your WoW directory. The reload the game and see if that works - it will reload the cache from the WDB on the next load of the game straight from the server.

This sounds like a caching issue - let's rule that out first.

i completed that before posting the message as requested by the GM in game, still didnt work 😞

ive just created another character and it wont let me learn it on that either, thought it might be my addons so i deleted those still wont train 

Edited by Probzta5311

I was able to get in and training seems to be working. It seems to be something with your client stopping it for some reason - are you able to redownload/reinstall and see if that works?

Especially if you already deleted your addons.