Sign in to follow this  
TheKeyworks

I can log into the game but not the forums.

As the title says, I am able to log into my main account in the game, but the username/password doesn't work on the website anymore. I haven't played in a long while and I'd like to sign up for TBC with my main. I've tried a password reset but it doesn't recognize my email as owning an account either. I've tried to create a new account with the email and it says it's already tied to an account so I'm unsure what to do here. Any help would be appreciated. The Username is Xxxx. Thanks.

Please don't post usernames in public. There are people that will take that and try and compromise your account with the information. I have edited it out for you.

When you try and login do you get the captia and does it completely successfully? Some browsers and browser addons interfere with it. Especially some ad blockers. Try disabling browser addons or trying a different browser and see if you can log in with that.

No, it tells me that the password is incorrect when I haven't changed it. My email also isn't registering as an account so I can't recover the password yet I can still log into the server with my information.

Let's try a different approach and try going straight into the TBC beta and see what happens.

If you do not have a TBC install yet - easiest way to do this is to head over to our discord for the link to a client download.

To do that just hit the discord link in my signature and then navigate to the channel called #tbc-general and take a look at the pinned messages.

There you will find an FAQ with the client and the proper realmlist settings to log into the TBC server. Your normal Elysium / Nighthaven Vanilla server login credentials should still work just fine and let you into the TBC beta.

Let's test this theory and see if you can get straight into TBC or not and set the website user control panel aside for a moment. Let me know the results.

So, I am able to log into the TBC beta just fine, and now the Elysium site lets me log in and look at my CP. The only thing I still can't log in to is my forum account.

Your game account is separate from the forum account. The databases are different. So you are sure you had a different forum account previously?