Don't know If this is the place to be asking this question but I was wondering how the xp boost tokens work. Was thinking off getting the 7day or unlimited token but was wondering if you can only use them for one toon or can you mail em around to different toons on the same account? I have a few lower level toons that I wouldn't mind giving a little boost to. Thx for any replies.

Don't know If this is the place to be asking this question but I was wondering how the xp boost tokens work. Was thinking off getting the 7day or unlimited token but was wondering if you can only use them for one toon or can you mail em around to different toons on the same account? I have a few lower level toons that I wouldn't mind giving a little boost to. Thx for any replies.

This is new. When was this rolled out? I have to commend the creators of this private server that they've handled their private server very well. What they're essentially doing is ignoring the screeching minority (the tryhards) who probably opposed this move tooth and nail for long term gain. I really think that this will improve the population of the realm. Way to go!

9 hours ago, Vesuvus said:

The token is not transferable, it is bound to the character.