Sign in to follow this  
DeadlyPT

Can't log in, says account banned

Hi, i've played in the realm a while back, haven't play in a long time, and i can't log in my old account on the cliente, website works fine.

Already reseted my password, and still nothing.

Created a new account, just to try it out, and it works fine, but the old one doesn't.

Can someone help me plz?

Thanks in advance.

Hey there, if you scroll down on the Elysium forums, you'll see a section called "Account and Security." 

If it's saying that your account has been banned for any reason at all, you could make a post under the "Ban Appeals" section and see if there's a possibility to recover your old account. 

Hope this is of some help,
Tadgh

Thanks for the help, i regained control of my account, just to find out i had everything sold and no money, i think i got hacked somehow.

Maybe that's why i got banned...

Can some help me reclaim what i've lost?

The security of the accounts are up to the user. 

With that said do you have any recollection if the realm the characters were on, names, levels and last time you played down to the day? Someone may be able to pour through logs and try and do something for you, but is a time consuming process and low probability of success. If you have some of this I can check in with the team and see if someone wants to take it on, but dont get your hopes up.

The characters were on the same spot and level, but i can't remember last i played.

Thanks anyway, hopefuly it wont happen again