Sign in to follow this  
suportneeder

Multiboxing?

greetings! I log in on 2 persons , they stay in other locatoins and don't interact with each other, one person stay turn on bg, on other person im farming mobs for cd mob resp, is it multiboxing?

they don't interact with each other its no multiboxing  this is only a useful timemanagment

I spend in the queue 15-30 minutes and can not spend useful this time?
i cant understand that

the rules allow some cases of interaction, but in this situation there is no interaction why it  is Multiboxing?

Edited by suportneeder

The extract from the new terms of use
----------------
VII. Multiboxing

Multiboxing refers to playing multiple characters simultaneously. This can either be achieved by using multiple machines to run the Game or by running multiple instances of the Game. The only exception is that you may have up to two characters from the same faction in-game simultaneously, while at least one character is in a capital city.

that is, all the same, my character can stand in line for bg in the capital, and the second I can farm? wait for AV by the hour and do nothing quite uncomfortable

Edited by suportneeder

1 hour ago, suportneeder said:

greetings! I log in on 2 persons , they stay in other locatoins and don't interact with each other, one person stay turn on bg, on other person im farming mobs for cd mob resp, is it multiboxing?

they don't interact with each other its no multiboxing  this is only a useful timemanagment

i cant understand that

the rules allow some cases of interaction, but in this situation there is no interaction why it  is Multiboxing?

Hello there suportneeder.

I would like to link you to this section of our ToU that covers multiboxing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VII. Multiboxing

Multiboxing is not allowed and refers to playing multiple characters simultaneously. Whether this is done via 3rd party software, alt-tabbing between instances, or by running multiple machines, does not matter.

The only exception is that you may have up to two characters in the same major or goblin city temporarily, for trading, crafting, conjuring, portalling or using the Neutral Auction House to transfer items/gold to an alt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unless you meet the exception stated then your will be breaking the terms of use, If you require any more information regarding our terms of use please visit the Terms of Use & Rules and Regulations topic via this link - https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/70878-terms-of-use-rules-regulations/?tab=comments#comment-475536

Hopefully this has helped cleared things up and if you require any further assistance do not hesitate to ask. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Thanks, Lokie

17 hours ago, suportneeder said:

i cant understand that 

WHY?!?!  Go farm. Go play. Why do you stay in the Capital?  You can que ANYWHERE and never have to stay in the Capital.  GO PLAY.

On 1/7/2019 at 6:23 AM, suportneeder said:

please answer confetr, can i still stand in quoue on bg in a capital and farming in other plase on other person? 

As Lokie has stated before, this is not allowed. Please play only on one character at a time in game. A player can be qued for a battleground and farm for mats at the same time.

Multiboxing in game is not allowed and can result in punishment towards both accounts. 

Please refer to the link Lokie posted prior about the Terms of Use when playing on Elysium Servers.

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/70878-terms-of-use-rules-regulations/?tab=comments#comment-475536