Sign in to follow this  
sotka90

created a acc, cant login

As the title says. I can't login to the game with my new account.

I have tried resetting the password with no luck login in.

The reason I created a new account was due to login issues on my "old" account. It had the same email address as my new one has. Tried resetting the password on it but still couldn't login. 

After some problems it suddenly didn't excist anymore. So I made this new one.

Can anyone help me?

Edited by sotka90

Update!

I forgot to change everything in the Realmlist.WTF etc, now I can login but it says my account is banned. tried to change my PW once again though no luck. 

Is there anyone that can help me with that?

Glad you were able to log in;

First things first since this is a "fresh" account and unlikely to be banned for any kind of violation. It is probably more of a temporary "time out" for too many logins/login attempts in a short amount of time. If I am right, this clears itself in about an hour.

If I am wrong, and this is an older account you will have to appeal the ban to the GM Team

For a ban appeal please see this; https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/65465-ban-appeals-read-first/

It's possible your account was compromised

10 minutes ago, Zancon said:

Glad you were able to log in;

First things first since this is a "fresh" account and unlikely to be banned for any kind of violation. It is probably more of a temporary "time out" for too many logins/login attempts in a short amount of time. If I am right, this clears itself in about an hour.

If I am wrong, and this is an older account you will have to appeal the ban to the GM Team

For a ban appeal please see this; https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/65465-ban-appeals-read-first/

It's possible your account was compromised

Thanks for the reply!

The problem solved itself when I logged into elysium project account management. I really dont know what the problem initially was...

I have one of my old characters there but not my "main" only my alt. is it possible to restore my main?

If your main was on Anathema (old nost PVP) - that database has not yet been merged. It will be merged in the coming weeks (we hope by the end of the month, but could be slightly longer).

If your main was on the same server as your alt that was restored then that is a different conversation. Let me know what server the main was on.

1 hour ago, Zancon said:

If your main was on Anathema (old nost PVP) - that database has not yet been merged. It will be merged in the coming weeks (we hope by the end of the month, but could be slightly longer).

If your main was on the same server as your alt that was restored then that is a different conversation. Let me know what server the main was on.

The main and alts was on the same server (anathema) (or was it elysium?) I cant remember.... but I can see when I choose server that I have (3) characters on nighthaven ( can choose one character to play , and (2) on "nighthaven extra chars" which I cannot log in to.

Edited by sotka90
Clarify server names and which server the characters were on

The extra chars realms are all nighthaven. It seems some people have a bug when trying to "log on" to it even though its the same server. We just named it that way to circumvent a client limitation with how many toons on a server you had when we merged the servers. you can try to re-launch the game as admin and see if that works for you to log into it. The characters might already be there for you if that's what it shows.

7 minutes ago, Zancon said:

The extra chars realms are all nighthaven. It seems some people have a bug when trying to "log on" to it even though its the same server. We just named it that way to circumvent a client limitation with how many toons on a server you had when we merged the servers. you can try to re-launch the game as admin and see if that works for you to log into it. The characters might already be there for you if that's what it shows.

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah but its wierd that I cant chose them. in server list it shows (3) characters on the server. but on character selection screen I only have my alt.

Do I need to update with some patch or something? I got some raid gear on it. bwl etc

There's no client side updates, we patch from the server side.

It could be a client bug showing characters on Anathema that are not online yet. At this point I am going to say they are probably on Anathema and will be playable when merged.