Sign in to follow this  
Zancon

**Polls for FRESH server settings!**

Greetings community!

As we have announced recently, we will be launching a fresh new Vanilla PVP server here on Elysium!

We are excited to bring you this new server, but want our community to help guide what settings we use!

Vote for what rate you will gain XP! https://linkto.run/p/JGTD5X7U

Vote for PVP Gear Changes! https://linkto.run/p/RTWC5691

Vote for when the riding skill cost changes https://linkto.run/p/EZ9P036P

Prices below do not factor in rep/faction/PVP discounts.

• Early game (Release to Patch 1.11) mounts are 1000g and riding cost 100g. This was changed in a later patch (1.12.1) to reverse so that the mounts cost 100g but the riding skill was 1000g.
  • A vote for changing early game means the riding skill changes to 1000g from 100g early. (If this option is selected another poll will be done to choose which patch)
  • A vote for changing late game means the riding skill remains 100g but all mounts are 900g until patch 1.12.1. (Blizzlike)
  • A vote for making the default from the start Journeyman riding skill is 1000g but each mount is 100g just like patch 1.12.1 from server launch.

Vote for Raid Dungeon Release Times! https://linkto.run/p/TQNDL4P8

• A vote for Nighthaven Progression timeline would roughly follow the same progression as nighthaven for major raid content (BWL -> AQ -> Naxx)
  • A vote for accelerated ~60 days between raiding patches schedule. (BWL 60 Days -> AQ 60 Days -> Naxx)

Veni vidi voted. I won't be playing Classic so I am very much looking forward to this new Fresh server. 2x, PvP early release, early mount changes to get some newbies in and levelled quick while not progressing too fast to miss out on some emulated worthwhile vanilla fun, private server style. Server name, hmm, Alterac? Arathi? Warsong? Nightsong? Silverpine? Should be fun finding out what's decided anyway. Fressshhh.

I turned security on the polls now, someone voted 439 times on the XP rates.

Sorry everyone!

Why did I start playing on your Realmlist Nighthaven on x1 ???? I have been pumping my character for several weeks in anticipation of my favorite TBC patch, which you put off again. Now everyone will be able to log in to the new server on x5 and quickly pump the character, and then transfer it to the new server TBC. You are disrespectful to the players. Thank you for your attention. Good buy.

i get it that a x2 xp rate will help will help <fress> ppl catch up for the tbc server  if they can't ding 60 in 4 months of x2 xp then THEY ARE NOT PREPAIRED

but x5 ? so we all can have 8 transmutatio alts and 8 tailor alts for cooldowns ?  (the economy  is dead, long live goldspamers)

atleast can you make both vanila servers share batlegrounds or something the servers pvp comunity is so bored already that spliting the bg q will just .......

keep the good work don't make rush desisions and deliver us to the promiced TBC land 😛

Lol if that x5 actually happen and people can actually transfer their characters to the TBC realm, I'm leaving and not even coming back for TBC.

I paid for my x2 on NH, to prepare for TBC. I spent countless hours preparing for TBC. Now TBC is not coming out, and on top of that when it will come out, all my efforts will have been for basically nothing, since anyone will be able to catch up in 1 day of play on the new realm.

28 minutes ago, Maletears said:

Lol if that x5 actually happen and people can actually transfer their characters to the TBC realm, I'm leaving and not even coming back for TBC.

I paid for my x2 on NH, to prepare for TBC. I spent countless hours preparing for TBC. Now TBC is not coming out, and on top of that when it will come out, all my efforts will have been for basically nothing, since anyone will be able to catch up in 1 day of play on the new realm.

LMAO for real though, at 5x would anyone even be able to afford spells?!?!? I'd be lvl 60 casting rank 3 heals and hoping for the best! 

How long the polls gonna last? Or can u make results visible during voting like earlier? (especially one on exp rates)

Would be nice to know earlier if to preplan time around 30th or not (can't see myself playing on x5 or even  x3 😓)

Tnx for any info regarding this 😍

No one of the hardcore players want this. Just dont, you will kill off all the OG players and lose the important half of your players...

DM will not be open right at launch, but shortly after as we progress through patches.

On 3/17/2019 at 12:15 AM, Zancon said:

DM will not be open right at launch, but shortly after as we progress through patches.

Can you please check and confirm if Lupos will do shadow dmg on the fresh realm? Thanks.

Can we have some info about what's going to happen about character names, once the transfer from the two realms to TBC will start? I suppose (and hope)  Nighthaven will have priority, but several nice names are actually owned by level 1 Nighthaven characters. These players probably quitted time ago. In that case, I think would be fair to allow a 60 from Nethergarde to keep his name in TBC, and don't force him to change. Thanks.

I dont think anything is finalized at this point for names when TBC comes. 

There will probably need to be a few rules regarding how it will work.