Sign in to follow this  
scorv

My character gone

Hello.

I have been character rogue on Anathema long time ago and now on Nightheaven i don't have back thic charr. My friends character back up here but my  gone. On Landscape i still see him but i need him here. Please back me my rogue

When you log into the control panel do you see the rogue? Most people experiencing this issue have multiple accounts and are logged into the wrong account.

18 hours ago, Zancon said:

When you log into the control panel do you see the rogue? Most people experiencing this issue have multiple accounts and are logged into the wrong account.

When i log in control panel i don't see any characters. I'ts a problem but i was play Rogue 26 lev Scorv name

1 hour ago, Zancon said:

It still exists, you are on the wrong account. 

Check any other account names and emails you might have.

https://cp.elysium-project.org/armory/char-1-4933265

This character it's no my. Someone have same name. At Lightbringer i still can play my old Rogue from Anathema but can't play on Elysium Nightheaven. This is my Rogue from Anathema at this account

hwdtkmc50orj.jpg

The character here that I linked from the armory seems to have the same gear and everything. I don't know how to answer you because your account and account security is the responsibility of the user.

You can check in the shop -> character customization -> recover character and see if it shows up there.

It's possible the account was compromised and someone deleted your characters when they did it.

3 hours ago, Zancon said:

The character here that I linked from the armory seems to have the same gear and everything. I don't know how to answer you because your account and account security is the responsibility of the user.

You can check in the shop -> character customization -> recover character and see if it shows up there.

It's possible the account was compromised and someone deleted your characters when they did it.

I was remember last time after Anathema down my account not exist. I dont know what's happen and then i was create new same name Scorv account. On Lightbringer i saw my rogue and i still see this character (no chance to another account) but here it's empty. 

Log into the control panel -> goto shop -> goto edit character -> goto character restore and see if its there and maybe your account was compromised and someone deleted it.

14 hours ago, Zancon said:

Log into the control panel -> goto shop -> goto edit character -> goto character restore and see if its there and maybe your account was compromised and someone deleted it.

Control Panel Shop Services Restore character

Deleted characters

Deleted characters on realm Nighthaven :

On the realm Nighthaven you have no deleted characters

But in Lightbringer i still see and can play him

14 hours ago, Zancon said:

On Real Nighthaven --Shop-Character Restore have no deleted characters.

To sum up all the facts:

Acoount name it's same - Scorv. I still can log in on Lightbringer and play my character. In WTF-->Account i still see SCORV Anathema then this is my account and i have not forgotten account name.

If you see this chcarcter can u back to my account? I can pay for this operations if it's possible

I have escalated this issue internally for you for the team to look into. Apologies for the delay, this is something new we have never encountered. 

1 hour ago, Zancon said:

I have escalated this issue internally for you for the team to look into. Apologies for the delay, this is something new we have never encountered. 

Thank You so much for not ignore my problem and your with this. I'll be waiting

On 3/17/2019 at 2:21 AM, Rain said:

Hi there. When you log in - what account name are you using?

Scorv - it's my login in game and name my character

On 3/18/2019 at 4:14 PM, scorv said:

Scorv - it's my login in game and name my character

Hmm - it seems it was disconnected from your account upon the merge, or, your account itself wasn't brought over. I've restored the character to your current account, Scorv. Enjoy!