Sign in to follow this  
Wark

Where to farm gold as a priest

Title is pretty self-explanatory. before posting here, i did research on google.. sources all say (beside mining/herbing/skinning and playing the AH) to farm DM east.

So i respecced as the instructional videos showed me to, only to find out they made it impossible to farm DME by adding elite patrols and downgrading the  loot.

Is there anywhere else i can farm gold with Holy Nova on nighthaven? 

greetz

Profs were always the easiest for me. Especially herbalism.  Quite easy to farm a few hours then sell it all on the AH and get at least 100g a night. Mostly just check the AH for what sells high and farm that stuff. Ore and leather is easy to farm but doesnt sell for much but it all adds up. I have never tried DM for farming so I don't know about it. Just get your big ass bags and farm til they are full and sell it all (AH or vendor) then do it all over again.

Hey thx for the input!
I've come so far that i don't want to sacrifice my tailoring and enchanting progress to pick up a gathering prof.
I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is a good farming spot for a lvl 60 priest with an AOE ability (holy nova) by just looting mobs

Honestly holy nova doesn't do enough damage to be able to AOE packs that would drop enough gold/items to be worth it. Gathering as scot above said is a better route.

May even be better to have an alt with better farming abilities to feed the priest as another option.

i have idd come to the same conclusion about holy nova as it seems the mobs don't drop as good loot as on other vanilla servers.
Seems like i respecced for nothing 😕

thx for your advice ppl