Sign in to follow this  
Luneytune

Aimed Shot Icon for cast bar

I am currently a level 36 Hunter.  I purchased "Aimed Shot-level 1" when I reached the  needed level. I didn't see the icon to add to my cast bar so just figured it was passive.  After reaching the necessary level to buy the next upgrade - Aimed Shot level 2 I purchased it and again did not see the icon to add to the cast bar.  I am doing some reading regarding rotations and Aimed Shot is part of it.  I do have multishot but see that Aimed shot is a better use of mana for dps generated.  Now, this could be (and probably is) a dumb question but where do I find that Aimed shot Icon to add to my cast bar.  I have checked all 4 areas on my manual the hunter tab, pet tab, marksmanship, and beast mastery tabs with no luck. I'm wondering what I'm screwing up as to not be able to see and or use this shot.  thank you

Thank you....no, I did not talent it in my talent tree, I am mostly concentrating on the BM side so I'm not spending that many points on the Marksmanship side.  Ah well...I'll get to it eventually.

Again, thank you for your help.