Sign in to follow this  
Arnica

Toxic affair

Well, as usual Menethil harbor is taken hostage by toxic players.

Toons are killed at fly landing. If they reappear they're killed again and again. At fly master to the ferry boats. You know that. So... classic.

You also know it's an old disputation between pvp and ganking...

When people can't progress they go offline. Even the most involved pvp players. It's antigaming.

I remember you december 2017 when the honor patch was launched. The most advanced players ganked those below at many flight masters in whole server. Some sort of "honor run". Progression of many players has been broken. And many stopped playing. Competitors knew the trick. They don't move anymore to avoid encouraging such behavior. We love possibilities that vanilla allows. But we are all involved in the success of Elysium Project. There is many areas for high level toons to pvp with high level competitors. Low level toons could be spared. Intentions are clear. To be toxic.

1564835310-antigaming.jpg

Edited by Arnica

they don t care about that ....

the toxic players are the same players who pay in the shop.

Don t forget .... another 25 days to wait !!!

12 hours ago, Odinoute said:

they don t care about that ....

the toxic players are the same players who pay in the shop.

Don t forget .... another 25 days to wait !!!

And you'll see this exact thing happening in classic. Sorry - we can't protect against game mechanics.

You know fly masters, gryphons and wyverns are very aggressive.

Thanks for the answer.

Edited by Arnica

Ganking/World "PVP" is part of the game.

If you can't hack it and need to make an alt to flame people because you have anger issues, I hear minecraft is a cool game.

There should seriously be consequences for people making alts to abuse other players. 

Whatever man, you logged an alt to spit shit at me for ganking you. 

Stress less man, its a game.

Actually Danejah, you were the one Talking like a 14 Year Old. Maybe you should grow up and learn to use Civilized Language. Not only that, you Violated ToS Repeatedly, and therefor your Account should be Deactivated. If Elysium Project Doesn't act, they then are setting a precedent that using Foul Language with other Players is okay.

Edited by Sabrium
Grammar

I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be a community left if the Elysium guys went around deactivating accounts for foul language. 

And pushing them to act upon such trivial bullshit shows you really have no idea what that would actually mean for the server/game/business model these guys have created.

Move along, moron.

Edited by Danejah
mispelling

Open pvp is well and good and there will always be some social outcasts who find it difficult competing with equal opposition - thats to be expected. Particularly on an unofficial server trolls thrive and so the amount and intensity of the grief is greater than expected on an official server. The clientele is different.

I would suggest one made quest NPC's invoulnerable, if possible, as the real annoyance and the effect that can't be helped is that the griefers concistently ensure these NPC's are dead so you can't turn in quests even when you tolerate getting rezzkilled X amount of times to get to his location.

I think we're all painfully aware of the amount of gathering quests at low level and combined with the limited bagspace us lowlvls have to deal with it's not necessarily just matter of changing zones as we might not have the bagspace without dumping quest items spent a considerable amount of time collecting.

Invoulnerable quest NPC's would solve this issue. Poor clientele can't necessarily be helped on a server with a small customer base, but the NPC's can.

That was a well constructed statement filled with delightful snark, passive aggression and articulated whining.

Your point still boils down to "CHANGE THE GAME TO ACCOMODATE MY FEELINGS". 

It's all these types of requests and suggestions that contributed to the garbage fire that is now retail WoW.

You could always go play that instead?

Food for thought.

You would think a single person in a faction capital city wouldn't stand a chance. But here we are.