Jeddahwe

TBC Disaster -Faction Balance 9x% Ally

Blasted is filled with ally and horde are no where to be seen.  I don't know if this was a known issue?  Faction balance is horrible and I ask for free faction transfer offered to all horde. 

TBC IS UNPLAYABLE as Horde.

The horde are in Stonard. We still have about 1 hour before the portal even opens.

I'm pretty sure Horde is slightly favored on TBC. Thats what the stats say atleast.

Horde paladins get seal of blood which is stronger in TBC than alliance.

Well i remember the opening of mount Hyjal few months ago and few from Alliance have been able to enjoy. Because Horde was there from the icy bridge in Winterspring to the gate and kill everything in sight. May be players remember that and disconnected their toon to the Dark Portal. I saw many do that in saturday evening. Of course the gate was guarded by Alliance like in the past Hyjal by Horde. But many players from Horde rerolled Alliance or did a transfer faction. That's why actually Alliance dominates Stormrage like Horde dominated Nighthaven by the past.

It will be better to offer or play marketing with an offer on transfer faction from Alliance to Horde. Because it won't be wise to empty Horde for Alliance. Some players in Alliance have reconnected since the TBC launching and complained their guild is inactive. It could be another start with active people in Horde.

Edited by Arnica

Right now European prime time horde has the pop advantage. NA prime time alliance has an advantage. 

Overall it seems like early on here horde has a slightly higher population but it's very close.