Maestrolijk

Shaman Water Totem questline part 3 bug

Hey, I am on part 3 of the water totem questline and I'm in Tarren Mill where I should fill the red waterskin with water from the well in Tarren Mill. The well isn't recognised though ([Requires spring well] it says), although i'm next to it and clicking on the waterskin.

Is it bugged? Can someone help me out, cause I cannot finish the questline otherwise.

Thanks in advance!

Maestrolijk

Hey, Have you made sure you are on the right well? also for some of these quests they need you to be near a quest trigger which in this case is ''spring well'' meaning a small spot in the well most likely has this ''spring well'' trigger so if you could try to clear your WDB and then just make sure you hit the right spot for the well.

Im pretty sure i'm at the right well (checked some YouTube videos to check this). Here is a screenshot of the well im talking about. Tried finding the "magic spot" but after 10 minutes of trying everywhere around/at the top/under/beside (all thinkable positions 🤣) i gave up.

I tried also to delete the WDB folder, but it didnt solve the problem 😞

Edited by Maestrolijk

Hmm i am sorry to hear about this, if you could please post a Bug Tracker regarding this quest explaining in detail what happened, then make a ticket ingame and a Game Master will help you complete the quest if its bugged