retrogamingdev

Multiple Accounts - Same IP

Hello all,

I am sort of new around here and had a quick question. Is there any issues with multiple people in my house playing at the same time? I know that multiboxing is frowned upon (I 100% agree too) - but I don't want to get like a false negative due to multiple connections from my one IP. I am sure the detection methods are more advanced than that, but I really don't know for sure.

Basically, I want to play and then have my kids play at the same time (introduce them to vanilla WOW!). I haven't played official WoW since maybe 2011-ish and I am having a blast so far.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by retrogamingdev

Greetings @retrogamingdev we allow multiple people from different households however to make sure players are not multiboxing you might get asked by a Game Master to verify this by doing a series of things in-game at the same time hope this answered your question. sorry for the long reply time.

6 hours ago, Aduvar said:

Greetings @retrogamingdev we allow multiple people from different households however to make sure players are not multiboxing you might get asked by a Game Master to verify this by doing a series of things in-game at the same time hope this answered your question. sorry for the long reply time.

No problem! Thanks for getting back to me - that is what I was hoping!  Everyone will definitely be on their own PCs and could do a verification if needed. I am just excited to be able to have my kids check the game out with me, I am having a blast getting back into this game!