Shino

DPSMate - A combat analyzation tool

On 2017-10-10 at 9:04 PM, Slyman said:

Hey there Shino, I keep getthing this dps mate addon error, says "Error: Couldn't find CVar named 'CombatLogRangeParty'. Thanks for getting back to me the first time, hope to hear back soon.

did you add CombatLogRangeParty to your config like the readme says?

Hey Shino,

I am working on an addon myself and I wish to utilize the enemy dmg taken capabilities of DPSmate. I am looking for enemy dmg taken values for my target in combat. Is there anyway I can get this value off DPSMate ? Can you point me towards the right .lua files and variables? I'm trying to track how much dmg the boss (my target) is taking per units of time vs. its total health to give an estimation of raid dps on boss and time of death.

Thanks in advance.

H.

Edited by deadtrix

Anyone else have an issue with DPSmate not showing the rest of the group members at times?  It seems to happen if I DC and have to relog mid raid, or at the end of a group when I drop group.  I still have all the segments, and the data is still there, but it only shows me in the list.

http://prntscr.com/hgnixp

6 hours ago, username543 said:

Is there a way to reset the DPS without being a raid leader/assist?

This is really annoying.

click the green arrow, so that its red (turns off synchronize), reset it, then turn sync back on