Sign in to follow this  
CowsAreFat

"+weapon dmg" enchant working in shapeshift

31 posts in this topic

What I find funny about this bug is that ALL through early Wow I wished damage add enchants did work like this because it merely help even the playing field when druids lagged behind dps anyway. I use damage add 'chants for leveling but once +25 agility is available just use it as it's better all around for feral.

Weightstones add to damage as well so stack them both. You can abuse the rules to their limits and you won't reach the dps of the big raid hitters so barely any harm nor foul.

as you said yourself, you're abusing a bug its just a matter of time before you get punished

20 hours ago, Nirinia said:

as you said yourself, you're abusing a bug its just a matter of time before you get punished

Is it really abuse when it doesn't give you an edge?

As was said in old bug-tracker its blizz-like bug,  +weapon dmg in forms did not work in retail vanilla and it was bug that corrected in BC. 

On 09/10/2017 at 5:41 AM, levran said:

As was said in old bug-tracker its blizz-like bug,  +weapon dmg in forms did not work in retail vanilla and it was bug that corrected in BC. 

I'm not against it being fixed. And wall jumping is still a thing, although it is really difficult to pull off now.