Shenna

Elysium Stress Test #1 — Crashing for a Better Future

Hello.

Will instant level 60 be avaliable on the PTR realm? It can give an opportunity to test some spells and/or quests. Many private servers share some common bugs.

Here are some examples:

Troll priest Shadow Guard, doesn't do any healing with Vampiric Embrace, while other spells with shadow dmg do.

I saw some issues with Windfury spell for shamans on the Nostalrius forum.

Fire elementals (for example inside Molten core) don't have resist to nature damage.

Some spells from mobs doesn't work at all (Festering Rash for example).

Some quests(mostly unique) can be exploided to give you some advantage and hurt gaming experience for other players or even completely destroy it.

etc, etc, etc...

Solo "speedrun" leveling in vanilla 1-60 takes avg 100-150 hours(depending on class and if you know almost every quest like me :D) and it can be a big disappointment if your class/spec or some quest lines(during leveling) will not be viable in some cases due to bugs that can't be fixed before launch/have low priority because developers will be focused to get server stable and crash free(and i completely agree with them about this).

Anyway i am very excited about this server project release and its population can give an ability to experience some parts of content that won't be accessible/avaliable on any other vanilla private servers.

This is not a realm to test bugs, its a realm to test capacity as in "stress test".

When Nostalrius is up. Then, you can always bug report whenever.

Edited by Kazuma

Пытаюсь принять участие в стресс-тесте, но каждый раз я пытаюсь изменить сет-лист царстве он говорит мне отказано в доступе. У меня получились только чтение на папку. пожалуйста, помогите.

untick "read only".

well we broke the server already lol!

Finally made a character, and got kicked. Now constantly getting 'disconnected from server' messages.

Edited by smooman

I'd just like to say how awesome this is, being a part of Day 1 and helping the devs actually Make Wow Great Again :) Seriously Thank you to the elysium team and to the Nost team for working so hard to get this going for us. I'd gladly pay for a vanilla server so the fact that you guys are doing it for free truly shows your love for the game, and for the community!! <3

Edited by smooman

it seems that the stress test fails. I hope that the hardware on the server not to smoke. two minutes after entering the world I finally became 1.Genetral chat

it seems that the stress test fails. I hope that the hardware on the server not to smoke. two minutes after entering the world I finally became 1.Genetral chat

How does this seem to "have failed"? 1/2 stress tests with more than 10k characters, a MS delay was inevitable but it is still up which is impressive

Was logged in for 30 minutes just now, over 7K online, ran smooth. Looks like a successful test for the PvE hardware where the population shouldn't hit that level.

Next test please. :D

Was logged in for 30 minutes just now, over 7K online, ran smooth. Looks like a successful test for the PvE hardware where the population shouldn't hit that level.

Next test please. :D

We need to talk about your Avatar....