rohirrim

Paladin Macros

Hello there. I have some nice macros to share and hope you share yours :) Lets make this the Paladin Macro thread! First of all will post the action bar button numbers, cause we will need them for our auto-attack macro

Action Bar Slots:

1 - 12 : Action Bar 1

13 - 24 : Action Bar 2

25 - 36 : Action Bar 3 (Right)

37 - 48 : Action Bar 4 (Right-2)

49 - 60 : Action Bar 5 (Bottom Right)

61 - 72 : Action Bar 6 (Bottom Left)

Example: https://i.imgur.com/yVEPNXb.png

Also you will need the addon  ***SUPERMACRO***  (http://addons.us.to/addon/supermacro)

Now this is the auto-attack macro:

/script if not IsCurrentAction(48) then AttackTarget() end;

you simple need to put your attack ability to the button you like and set the correct number. For example, in the screenshot above I have mine to button 48. This is spammable... you can spam it and will not toggle the attack off...

Now there is a macro that gets a target for you, If you dont already have one!

/script if GetUnitName("target")==nil then TargetNearestEnemy() end

So the combination of the above 2 macros, will auto-target for you, if you dont have target and also will start the auto-attack

I use these on all my macros, as is very convenient and harmless to have :)

Now lets go to my actual macros!

Seal of Righteousness + target + Auto-attack

/script if not buffed("Seal of Righteousness") then cast("Seal of Righteousness")end;

It will target for you, if you dont have target, will start auto attack and will cast Seal of Righteousness, only if you don't have Seal of Righteousness up already! You can spam this and will not toggle off your auto attack and will not cast Seal more than once (and waste you mana).

Similar to the above you can set up your other Seals too:

Seal of Wisdom + taret + Auto-attack

/script if not buffed("Seal of Wisdom") then cast("Seal of Wisdom")end;

Seal of the Crusader + taret + Auto-attack

/script if not buffed("Seal of the Crusader") then cast("Seal of the Crusader")end;

Next, I have a macro for lazy AoE grind/farm with my prot pala. It will use Seal of Wisdom, Holy Shield and Consecration. Seal of Wisdom First, then Holy Shield and then Consecration. You can spam this, as it first checks if you have the Seal and holy shield up before it casts it.

Seal of Wisdom + Holy Shield + Consecration (Lazy AoE)

/script if buffed("Seal of Wisdom") and buffed("Holy Shield") then CastSpellByName("Consecration"); end
/script if buffed("Seal of Wisdom") then cast("Holy Shield") else cast("Seal of Wisdom"); end

you can also add auto target and auto-attack on this too, but it exceeds the 255 characters you can use. So you are gonna need to make it in the supermacro tab as seen below:

/script if buffed("Seal of Wisdom") and buffed("Holy Shield") then CastSpellByName("Consecration"); end
/script if buffed("Seal of Wisdom") then cast("Holy Shield") else cast("Seal of Wisdom"); end

Clear all debuffs (Cast Divine Shield and immediately remove it)

/cast Divine Shield
/unbuff Divine Shield

Will cast Divine Shield on first push and will cancel it on second. Simple spam this, to clear debuffs fast :)

Stopcasting if target % health is above 95% (Prevent overheal)

/script CastSpellByName("Flash of Light"); if (UnitHealth('target')/UnitHealthMax('target')>0.95) then SpellStopCasting() end

This will cancel your spell if your target gets above 95% HP to avoid overhealing. Attention: you need to have the unit targeted, so it does not use for yourself when auto-self casting heal. It will work only if you target yourself first and then heal.

***Ok thats it for now! I am sure there are more. I just wanted to give you an idea how macros work, so you can come up with your macro and share it here :) Just try things, test them and see how it works! 

PS. sorry for bad English
Edited by rohirrim

I haven't really done macros in vanilla yet and I haven't tested this out

Here is how I think you could change the overhealing macro to mouseover:

/run if UnitExists("mouseover") and UnitIsFriend("player","mouseover") then TargetUnit("mouseover") then CastSpellByName("Flash of Light"); if (UnitHealth('target')/UnitHealthMax('target')>0.95) then SpellStopCasting() end 
Edited by stokbaek

WoW , hell of a lovely job done m8!

Well Done :)

/Kind regards Killerduki

Thanks m8 :)

I haven't really done macros in vanilla yet and I haven't tested this out

Here is how I think you could change the overhealing macro to mouseover:

/run if UnitExists("mouseover") and UnitIsFriend("player","mouseover") then TargetUnit("mouseover") CastSpellByName("Flash of Light"); if (UnitHealth('target')/UnitHealthMax('target')>0.95) then SpellStopCasting() end 

Thanks! Will try to check it and see if it works, then I will add it to main post :)

EDIT: it doesn't work :( it gives me error.. https://i.imgur.com/XB06Vnj.png

Edited by rohirrim

Thanks m8 :)

Thanks! Will try to check it and see if it works, then I will add it to main post :)

EDIT: it doesn't work :( it gives me error.. https://i.imgur.com/XB06Vnj.png

I will try and take a look at it and see if I can get it to work

Edited by stokbaek

It works if you change the target to mouseover it seems. It doesn't work on yourself though. I am not 100% sure since I dont have anyone to test on but it does cancel the spell if I try to heal npc when I mouseover them

/script CastSpellByName("Flash of Light"); if (UnitHealth('mouseover')/UnitHealthMax('mouseover')>0.95) then SpellStopCasting() end

It works if you change the target to mouseover it seems. It doesn't work on yourself though. I am not 100% sure since I dont have anyone to test on but it does cancel the spell if I try to heal npc when I mouseover them

/script CastSpellByName("Flash of Light"); if (UnitHealth('mouseover')/UnitHealthMax('mouseover')>0.95) then SpellStopCasting() end

just tested it and while it does cast Flash of Light on mouseover, it does not stop the spell when above 95% :( Was a good try though

Ok I made a new macro, but I cannot edit the first post :) So I will post it here. This macro is all in one Seal of the Crusader - Judgment of the Crusader - Seal of Righteousness.

/script if not buffed("Seal of Righteousness") then if buffed("Judgement of the Crusader", 'target') then CastSpellByName("Seal of Righteousness") else if not buffed("Judgement of the Crusader", 'target') then if not buffed("Seal of the Crusader") then CastSpellByName("Seal of the Crusader") else if not buffed("Judgement of the Crusader", 'target') then CastSpellByName("Judgement") end end end end end

What it does: It will use Seal of the crusader and Judgement of the Crusader if your target has not judgement of the crusader debuff... then it will use Seal of Righteousness.

This is spammable and will not use any of these spells if it does not need to use them. No mana waste. This is just a convenience macro, since it allows you to single target tank with one button :) I can probably also add Holy Shield on the macro, although I dont know if it would be good, since some people may wanna time the usage of Holy Shield instead of spamming it..

But in case you want to use Holy Shield too, for Lazy tanking :)

/script if not buffed("Seal of Righteousness") then if buffed("Judgement of the Crusader", 'target') then CastSpellByName("Seal of Righteousness") else if not buffed("Judgement of the Crusader", 'target') then if not buffed("Seal of the Crusader") then CastSpellByName("Seal of the Crusader") else if not buffed("Judgement of the Crusader", 'target') then CastSpellByName("Judgement") end end end end end
/cast Holy Shield

you just add a new line with /cast Holy Shield

Still, the macro has priority to apply the judgement of the crusader debuff and cast seal of righteousness and then will use holy shield.

Edited by rohirrim

Ok I don't know why we cannot edit our posts (after some minutes), but since this is the rules, ignore my previous post. This is the correct macro for the previous post

Without Holy Shield

/script if not buffed("Judgement of the Crusader", 'target') then if not buffed("Seal of the Crusader") then CastSpellByName("Seal of the Crusader") end end
/script if not buffed("Judgement of the Crusader", 'target') then CastSpellByName("Judgement") end
/script if not buffed("Seal of Righteousness") then if buffed("Judgement of the Crusader", 'target') then CastSpellByName("Seal of Righteousness") end end

With Holy Shield

/script if not buffed("Judgement of the Crusader", 'target') then if not buffed("Seal of the Crusader") then CastSpellByName("Seal of the Crusader") end end
/script if not buffed("Judgement of the Crusader", 'target') then CastSpellByName("Judgement") end
/script if not buffed("Seal of Righteousness") then if buffed("Judgement of the Crusader", 'target') then CastSpellByName("Seal of Righteousness") end end
/cast Holy Shield
Edited by rohirrim

Another Macro I use (I name this macro "Taunt") is a Seal of the Righteousness + Judgement. This is good when you AoE tank with Seal of Wisdom and you lose aggro on one mob because single nuke from DPS

/script if not buffed("Seal of Righteousness") then CastSpellByName("Seal of Righteousness") else if buffed("Seal of Righteousness") then CastSpellByName("Judgement") end end

All in One AoE farm new macro: Seal of Wisdom + Judgement of Wisdom + Consecration + Holy Shield + Blessing of Sanctuary

/script if not buffed("Judgement of Wisdom", 'target') then if not buffed("Seal of Wisdom") then CastSpellByName("Seal of Wisdom") end end
/script if not buffed("Judgement of Wisdom", 'target') then CastSpellByName("Judgement") end
/script if not buffed("Seal of Wisdom") then CastSpellByName("Seal of Wisdom") end
/script if not buffed("Blessing of Sanctuary") then CastSpellByName("Blessing of Sanctuary") end
/cast Consecration
/cast Holy Shield

Nice work, always great to see the macro and addon community in action.

For your debuff clearing macro, might I suggest Divine Protection ran 1 over DS? Same effect, but for only 15 mana.

For your debuff clearing macro, might I suggest Divine Protection ran 1 over DS? Same effect, but for only 15 mana.

Thanks!

Yea that should definitely work too :) i just have divine shield because if i wanna use it regularly (not for clearing debuff) i can just press the macro once and it will pop shield without cancel it.

You can of course use divine protection and have it on a different button :)

Edited by rohirrim

He wrote Divine Shield because i requested :P , i bet he can double write the macro for both DS and DP if he ain't bored <3

/Kind regards Killerduki

He wrote Divine Shield because i requested :P , i bet he can double write the macro for both DS and DP if he ain't bored <3

/Kind regards Killerduki

Hehe thats true :)

Well, its easy to do :) just swap Divine Shield with Divine Protection

/cast Divine Protection
/unbuff Divine Protection

You can even use Rank 1 for even less mana

/cast Divine Protection(Rank 1)
/unbuff Divine Protection
Edited by rohirrim

Cast Judgement of Crusader on mob and cast SoC on self, next Judgement will be JoCommand if target debuffed with Crusader otherwise it cast SoCrusader and

/run local j="Judgement" r="seal of the crusader" s="seal of command" c=CastSpellByName b=buffed if b("judgement of the crusader",'target') then if b(s,'player') then c(j) else c(s) end elseif b(r,'player') then c(j) else c(r) end

Seal+Judgement on 1 key, I used this in raids for Judgement of Light/Wisdom but it's also can be used for SoC just change spell names

/run if not buffed("Judgement of Light","target") then if buffed("Seal of Light","player") then CastSpellByName("Judgement") else CastSpellByName("Seal of Light") end end

5 min buffs in party, will cast Wisdom on mana users and Might on Wars/Rogs/Druids in form. Great for low level dungeons. It's possible to add a check for huinters and buff their pets, but too lazy for adding it -.-

/script local u=TargetUnit t="Target" c=CastSpellByName b=buffed w="Blessing of Wisdom" m="Blessing of Might" for i=0,4 do if i==0 then u("player") else u("party"..i) end if not b(w,t) and not b(m,t) then if UnitPowerType(t)==0 then c(w) else c(m) end end end

one of mine macro for shockburst:
all steps are tested - if the aren't this spell cooldown(as example you were stunned) - next iteration won't execute

1. Load addon Weapon Quick Swap
2. Create supermacro macro to use trinket, or any other burst.
3. Look at main call: ShurakenPack.ShockBurst("Lok'amir il Romathis", "Therazane's Touch", "Command", "Trink")
first two weapons to equip for use, third - part of "Seal of "..name to use Judgement after end of script, last - supermacro macro to use trinket, or any other burst(items/potion)
Macro steps:
-save current weapon, try to equip weapon until it won't have success
-use "Divine Favor" until it won't have cd(same for all other)
-use Supermacro with parameter name ("Trink" at this example) until both trinket slots won't have cd (after use of one trink second will have cd if it was usable, so this is check that macro was used)
-use Holy Shock 
-use Judjement
-use Hammer of Wrath  if hp < 20%
-equip previous weap until it won't be equipped
-use Seal from func params
-turn on 2 sec Antispam timer to not switch weapons again
also 20 sec reset timer is enable (it would go to step 0 after 20 secs)

original code:

Оффтоп
if ShurakenPack then
	ShurakenPack.ShockBurst("Lok'amir il Romathis", "Therazane's Touch", "Command", "Trink")
else
	ShurakenPack = {}

function ShurakenPack.FindInBook(spell) 
		local i = 1 
		local SPELLNUM = nil 
		while true do 
			local spellName, spellRank = GetSpellName(i, BOOKTYPE_SPELL) 
			if not spellName then 
				break 
			end 
			if string.find(spellName .. '(Rank ' .. spellRank .. ')', spell) then 
				SPELLNUM = i 
			end 
			i = i + 1 
		end 
		return SPELLNUM 
	end

ShurakenPack.Timers={}

function ShurakenPack.NewTimer(shuraken_pack_timer, shuraken_pack_time)
		ShurakenPack.Timers[shuraken_pack_timer] = {[1]=GetTime(), [2]=shuraken_pack_time}
	end

function ShurakenPack.GetTimer(shuraken_pack_timer)
		local return_value
		if not ShurakenPack.Timers[shuraken_pack_timer] then 
			return_value = nil
		else
			return_value = ShurakenPack.Timers[shuraken_pack_timer][2] - (GetTime() - ShurakenPack.Timers[shuraken_pack_timer][1])
			if return_value<0 then 
				return_value = nil
				tremove(ShurakenPack.Timers[shuraken_pack_timer])
				tremove(ShurakenPack.Timers[shuraken_pack_timer])
				ShurakenPack.Timers[shuraken_pack_timer] = nil
			end
		end
		return return_value
	end

function ShurakenPack.ShockBurst(spd_main, spd_off, Seal, trinket_maxro_name)
		if not ShurakenPack.GetTimer("AntiSpam") then
			if not spd_main then
				spd_main = "Lok'amir il Romathis"
			end 
			if not spd_off then
				spd_off="Therazane's Touch"
			end
			local start, duration, enable, start1, duratiorn1, enable1 
			if not ShurakenPack.GetTimer("Reset") then 
				shen_counter_push = 0 
			end
			ShurakenPack.NewTimer("Reset", 20) 
			if shen_counter_push == 0 then 
				_,_,ShurakenPack.name_main = string.find(GetInventoryItemLink("player", 16) or "","%[(.+)%]")
				if not ShurakenPack.name_main then ShurakenPack.name_main = "" end 
				_,_,ShurakenPack.name_off = string.find(GetInventoryItemLink("player", 17) or "","%[(.+)%]") 
				if not ShurakenPack.name_off then ShurakenPack.name_off = "" end 
				if not ShurakenPack.fg then 
					ShurakenPack.was_main=ShurakenPack.name_main 
					ShurakenPack.was_off=ShurakenPack.name_off 
					ShurakenPack.fg = 0 
				end 
				if ShurakenPack.name_main==spd_main and ShurakenPack.name_off==spd_off then 
					shen_counter_push = 1 
					ShurakenPack.fg = nil 
				else 
					WeaponSwap(ShurakenPack.name_main, ShurakenPack.name_off, spd_main, spd_off) 
				end 
			end 
			if(shen_counter_push == 1) then 
				start, duration = GetSpellCooldown(ShurakenPack.FindInBook("Divine Favor"), BOOKTYPE_SPELL) 
				if (duration ~= 0) then 
					shen_counter_push=shen_counter_push+1 
				else 
					CastSpellByName("Divine Favor") 
				end 
			end 
			if (shen_counter_push==2) then 
				start, duration, enable = GetInventoryItemCooldown("player", 13) 
				start1, duration1, enable1 = GetInventoryItemCooldown("player", 14) 
				if(((duration==0) and (enable==1)) or ((duration1==0) and (enable1==1))) then 
					RunSuperMacro(trinket_maxro_name)  
				else 
				end 
			end 
			if (shen_counter_push==3) then 
				start, duration = GetSpellCooldown(ShurakenPack.FindInBook("Holy Shock"), BOOKTYPE_SPELL) 
				if (duration == 30) then 
				else 
					CastSpellByName("Holy Shock") 
				end 
			end 
			if (shen_counter_push==4) then 
				start, duration = GetSpellCooldown(ShurakenPack.FindInBook("Judgement"), BOOKTYPE_SPELL)	 
				if (duration == 8 or duration == 10) then 
					shen_counter_push=5 
				else 
					CastSpellByName("Judgement") 
				end 
			end 
			if shen_counter_push==5 then 
				if UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")*100 < 20 then
					start, duration = GetSpellCooldown(ShurakenPack.FindInBook("Hammer of Wrath"), BOOKTYPE_SPELL) 
					if (duration == 6) then 
						shen_counter_push=6 
					else 
						CastSpellByName("Hammer of Wrath(Rank 3)") 
					end
				else
					shen_counter_push=6
				end
			end 
			if(shen_counter_push==6) then 
				_,_,ShurakenPack.name_main = string.find(GetInventoryItemLink("player", 16) or "","%[(.+)%]") 
				if not ShurakenPack.name_main then ShurakenPack.name_main = "" end 
				_,_,ShurakenPack.name_off = string.find(GetInventoryItemLink("player", 17) or "","%[(.+)%]") 
				if not ShurakenPack.name_off then ShurakenPack.name_off = "" end 
				if ShurakenPack.name_main==ShurakenPack.was_main and ShurakenPack.name_off==ShurakenPack.was_off then 
					shen_counter_push = 7 
				else 
					WeaponSwap(ShurakenPack.name_main, ShurakenPack.name_off, ShurakenPack.was_main, ShurakenPack.was_off) 
				end 
			end 
			if (shen_counter_push==7) then 
				if(buffed(Seal, "player")) then 
					shen_counter_push=0 
					ShurakenPack.NewTimer("AntiSpam", 2)
				else 
					CastSpellByName("Seal of "..Seal) 
				end  
			end
		end
	end
end 

using regex replacing convert to macro form

http://prntscr.com/djtyp0

/script if ShurakenPack then ShurakenPack.ShockBurst("Lok'amir il Romathis", "Therazane's Touch", "Command", "Trink") else ShurakenPack = {} function ShurakenPack.FindInBook(spell) local i = 1 local SPELLNUM = nil while true do local spellName, spellRank = GetSpellName(i, BOOKTYPE_SPELL) if not spellName then break end if string.find(spellName .. '(Rank ' .. spellRank .. ')', spell) then SPELLNUM = i end i = i + 1 end return SPELLNUM end ShurakenPack.Timers={} function ShurakenPack.NewTimer(shuraken_pack_timer, shuraken_pack_time) ShurakenPack.Timers[shuraken_pack_timer] = {[1]=GetTime(), [2]=shuraken_pack_time} end function ShurakenPack.GetTimer(shuraken_pack_timer) local return_value if not ShurakenPack.Timers[shuraken_pack_timer] then return_value = nil else return_value = ShurakenPack.Timers[shuraken_pack_timer][2] - (GetTime() - ShurakenPack.Timers[shuraken_pack_timer][1]) if return_value<0 then return_value = nil tremove(ShurakenPack.Timers[shuraken_pack_timer]) tremove(ShurakenPack.Timers[shuraken_pack_timer]) ShurakenPack.Timers[shuraken_pack_timer] = nil end end return return_value end function ShurakenPack.ShockBurst(spd_main, spd_off, Seal, trinket_maxro_name) if not ShurakenPack.GetTimer("AntiSpam") then if not spd_main then spd_main = "Lok'amir il Romathis" end if not spd_off then spd_off="Therazane's Touch" end local start, duration, enable, start1, duratiorn1, enable1 if not ShurakenPack.GetTimer("Reset") then shen_counter_push = 0 end ShurakenPack.NewTimer("Reset", 20) if shen_counter_push == 0 then _,_,ShurakenPack.name_main = string.find(GetInventoryItemLink("player", 16) or "","%[(.+)%]") if not ShurakenPack.name_main then ShurakenPack.name_main = "" end _,_,ShurakenPack.name_off = string.find(GetInventoryItemLink("player", 17) or "","%[(.+)%]") if not ShurakenPack.name_off then ShurakenPack.name_off = "" end if not ShurakenPack.fg then ShurakenPack.was_main=ShurakenPack.name_main ShurakenPack.was_off=ShurakenPack.name_off ShurakenPack.fg = 0 end if ShurakenPack.name_main==spd_main and ShurakenPack.name_off==spd_off then shen_counter_push = 1 ShurakenPack.fg = nil else WeaponSwap(ShurakenPack.name_main, ShurakenPack.name_off, spd_main, spd_off) end end if(shen_counter_push == 1) then start, duration = GetSpellCooldown(ShurakenPack.FindInBook("Divine Favor"), BOOKTYPE_SPELL) if (duration ~= 0) then shen_counter_push=shen_counter_push+1 else CastSpellByName("Divine Favor") end end if (shen_counter_push==2) then start, duration, enable = GetInventoryItemCooldown("player", 13) start1, duration1, enable1 = GetInventoryItemCooldown("player", 14) if(((duration==0) and (enable==1)) or ((duration1==0) and (enable1==1))) then RunSuperMacro(trinket_maxro_name) else shen_counter_push=shen_counter_push+1 end end if (shen_counter_push==3) then start, duration = GetSpellCooldown(ShurakenPack.FindInBook("Holy Shock"), BOOKTYPE_SPELL) if (duration == 30) then shen_counter_push=shen_counter_push+1 else CastSpellByName("Holy Shock") end end if (shen_counter_push==4) then start, duration = GetSpellCooldown(ShurakenPack.FindInBook("Judgement"), BOOKTYPE_SPELL) if (duration == 8 or duration == 10) then shen_counter_push=5 else CastSpellByName("Judgement") end end if shen_counter_push==5 then if UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")*100 < 20 then start, duration = GetSpellCooldown(ShurakenPack.FindInBook("Hammer of Wrath"), BOOKTYPE_SPELL) if (duration == 6) then shen_counter_push=6 else CastSpellByName("Hammer of Wrath(Rank 3)") end else shen_counter_push=6 end end if(shen_counter_push==6) then _,_,ShurakenPack.name_main = string.find(GetInventoryItemLink("player", 16) or "","%[(.+)%]") if not ShurakenPack.name_main then ShurakenPack.name_main = "" end _,_,ShurakenPack.name_off = string.find(GetInventoryItemLink("player", 17) or "","%[(.+)%]") if not ShurakenPack.name_off then ShurakenPack.name_off = "" end if ShurakenPack.name_main==ShurakenPack.was_main and ShurakenPack.name_off==ShurakenPack.was_off then shen_counter_push = 7 else WeaponSwap(ShurakenPack.name_main, ShurakenPack.name_off, ShurakenPack.was_main, ShurakenPack.was_off) end end if (shen_counter_push==7) then if(buffed(Seal, "player")) then shen_counter_push=0 ShurakenPack.NewTimer("AntiSpam", 2) else CastSpellByName("Seal of "..Seal) end end end end end

only 4301 symbols

I store this script in file, want to think that it will work in macroform. Yeah I know how to make it easier, but wroted it far time ago with small knowledge.

Edited by shuraken007

Hey guys, need a little help here.

I need something that will prevent self-casting LoH and BoP when targeting a dead target (those last second life savers that don't get there in time). I've tried just messing with the in-game and Bongos settings, but there's no way I can make it work without having to disable self-cast (which is obviously a no-go). Googled a bit and haven't found anything useful unfortunately.

Hopefully you guys can help!

I'm looking for a macro that allows you to use 2 ranks of the same spell with shift or ctrl to enable the other rank. I found it in a video but I cant make it work.. Any suggestions? I'm planning of using it for consecration mostly. I type this in superMacro but it only uses rank1 and if I hold shift nothing happens.

/run local x = IsShiftKeyDown(); if x == nil then CastSpellByName("Consecration(Rank 1)") else CastSpellByName("Consecration(Rank 5)"); end;

1 час назад, Judgement сказал:

I'm looking for a macro that allows you to use 2 ranks of the same spell with shift or ctrl to enable the other rank. I found it in a video but I cant make it work.. Any suggestions? I'm planning of using it for consecration mostly. I type this in superMacro but it only uses rank1 and if I hold shift nothing happens.

/run local x = IsShiftKeyDown(); if x == nil then CastSpellByName("Consecration(Rank 1)") else CastSpellByName("Consecration(Rank 5)"); end;

try this

/run if IsShiftKeyDown() == true then CastSpellByName("Consecration(Rank 1)") else CastSpellByName("Consecration(Rank 5)"); end;

I have not tested this, I just was guided by the skills of the programmer.

Hey guys, so I've been trying to make use of some of the macros, and for every single one I am getting an error message, it says this http://imgur.com/a/FChAT
cant figure out how to embedd images, but that is what i got. Any idea why I am getting this error?

I do have Supermacro 3.15 like the OP says.

I get the error when saving the macro, but the macro does not function at all.

Edited by RefractedChaos

Could anyone help me create a macro for Lay on Hands ands Blessing of Protection?

I'd like it so that when i use those spells, character yells:" 'spell name' used on 'target' "

Thanks in advance.

On 2/4/2017 at 4:01 AM, Trafalgar said:

Could anyone help me create a macro for Lay on Hands ands Blessing of Protection?

I'd like it so that when i use those spells, character yells:" 'spell name' used on 'target' "

Thanks in advance.

Something like this?

/Cast Lay on Hands
/emote casts Lay on Hands on %t

Edited by JCarrill0

I'm no good with scripts. but I think the OP and every paladin would Benefit from the following Macros

/cast target target Blessing of protection (or Blessing of Sacrifice, Blessing of Freedom)
-- To cast Blessing of protection on Target Target if agro is pulled

/cast Blessing of Wisdom rank 5, if not Rank 4, if not Rank 3, if not rank 2, if not Rank 1
-- To cast Blessing of Wisdom or Might on lower level characters without having to select a downrank

/Target closest alive priest or paladin /cast Divine Intervention
-- To cast Divine intervention on someone that can rez to prevent a wipe in a dungeon.

/script if buffed("Item buff name something like Hand of Edward the odd") then cast("Holy Light") if not do nothing
maybe add a /cast target target Holy Light on that macro as well so you don't have to change targets to instant cast heal.
-- To cast spells based on buffs you gain

/cast Sacred Shield if redoubt , if not /sit
-- To maximize the use of sacred shield and redoubt