Sign in to follow this  
maggot

hEY

will i get banned for moving a large amount of gold across factions

i am prepared to prove they are both my accounts/same ip ect ect

tX

Swapping factions is normal. You won't have the previous actions common to a farmer, should 've fine. You might get flagged, but a quick review of your logs would check out if you are legit, and you wouldn't notice a thing.

You can't get snipped moving gold, you get snipped moving items.

He just has to put up a scrappy item with a super expensive buy out of the amount of gold he needs to move over.

A buzzard wing for the incredible cheap price of 1000g.  :happy_tired:

But is it officially ok idk? I mean a lot of people do it .. no consequences to fear?

You are allowed to have cross faction players, and as long as the gold wasn't obtained by "monitored" ways and a history of same action, should be no problem.

With my time at Thundercats we had people transfer to Alliance, moving over more than 1k after they liquidated their toon.

Greetings Maggot,

Though I don't mean that in a disrespectful way, but that is the name you choose. :)

Moving large amounts of gold legitimately isn't frowned upon. Since the form you are using to do so is put in place by Blizzard originally, they already knew what uses could come from it.

Though using the neutral AH to move gold between factions you lose a percentage in AH "fees."

To answer your question directly, no it is not ban-able if it is you on the same account. 

Though it may flag your account as suspicious activity. SO please have proof of your transactions, be that a screen record or screenshots just in case.

Quote:

Best Regards,

GhostTiger

Edited by GhostTiger

Greetings Maggot,

Though I don't mean that in a disrespectful way, but that is the name you choose. :)

Moving large amounts of gold legitimately isn't frowned upon. Since the form you are using to do so is put in place by Blizzard originally, they already knew what uses could come from it.

Though using the neutral AH to move gold between factions you lose a percentage in AH "fees."

To answer your question directly, no it is not ban-able if it is you on the same account. 

Though it may flag your account as suspicious activity. SO please have proof of your transactions, be that a screen record or screenshots just in case.

Quote:

Best Regards,

GhostTiger

I read the dear maggot part and was like "Well that was rude..." Then I read the next sentence and was like "Well that is just unfortunate."