14 hours ago, Razorwynd said:

Does something like this also work?

/cast [@target type:Beast/Dragonkin] Hibernate; Entangling Roots

I'd like to know as well.

12 hours ago, Salvia said:

I'd like to know as well.

it does not work...instead i have to use

/run if nil then CastSpellByName("Entangling Roots") end
/cast [@mouseover type:Beast] Hibernate;[@mouseover type:Dragonkin] Hibernate; [@mouseover] Entangling Roots; [type:Beast] Hibernate; [type:Dragonkin] Hibernate; Entangling Roots; 

13 hours ago, Razorwynd said:

it does not work...instead i have to use

/run if nil then CastSpellByName("Entangling Roots") end
/cast [@mouseover type:Beast] Hibernate;[@mouseover type:Dragonkin] Hibernate; [@mouseover] Entangling Roots; [type:Beast] Hibernate; [type:Dragonkin] Hibernate; Entangling Roots; 

Razorwynd, is there a non-mouseover version of this?

1 hour ago, Salvia said:

Razorwynd, is there a non-mouseover version of this?

Just delete all mouseovers.

/cast [type:Beast] Hibernate; [type:Dragonkin] Hibernate; Entangling Roots

13 hours ago, jagonx said:

Just delete all mouseovers.

/cast [type:Beast] Hibernate; [type:Dragonkin] Hibernate; Entangling Roots

jagonx, can you confirm this works. Also, is it possible to make a macro like this :

if enemy is casting spell, then cast pummel. (pummel is a warrior ability)

5 hours ago, Salvia said:

jagonx, can you confirm this works. Also, is it possible to make a macro like this :

if enemy is casting spell, then cast pummel. (pummel is a warrior ability)

it works

On 30.03.2017 at 0:01 AM, PrioR said:

hi,

is there a possibilty to check the targets debuff by type: poison, magic, disease or curse?

so i can make a macro like this

/cast [debuff:poison] Abolish Poison; [debuff:curse] Remove Curse

On 31.03.2017 at 11:09 AM, Ike said:

Not right now, no. Why would you need this anyway? I'm asking since Decursive exists and that pretty much takes care of all your decursing needs.

I would like to see such option also. I think it can be very useful (especially in PvP), since decursive track party members only and dispel in random order.
I hope you will find some time for this, Ike.
Keep up the great work! 
Kind regards!

Hi, 

I've scrolled through this thread a bit but can't find anything on it. Is it possible to use this for a macro to conjure all mage mana gems?

Regards.

I need a macro for Mind Flay that allow me to spam it without break the cast and that show me the if I'm out of range (red icon), and one with Mind Blast that allow me to spam it without interrupt Mind Flay and that show me his cooldown, for now I've made thise 2, but I cant see the out of range and the CD:

/cast [nochanneled] Mind Blast

/cast !Mind Flay(Rank 6)

5 hours ago, Jhakko said:

I need a macro for Mind Flay that allow me to spam it without break the cast and that show me the if I'm out of range (red icon), and one with Mind Blast that allow me to spam it without interrupt Mind Flay and that show me his cooldown, for now I've made thise 2, but I cant see the out of range and the CD:

/cast !Mind Flay(Rank 6)

Your macro is OK. Just add this /script if nil then CastSpellByName("NAME OF THE SPELL"); end. It will show u the CD and the range check.

Like this:

/script if nil then CastSpellByName("Mind Blast"); end

/cast !Mind Flay(Rank 6)

On 4/21/2017 at 8:52 PM, pingaan said:

Hi, 

I've scrolled through this thread a bit but can't find anything on it. Is it possible to use this for a macro to conjure all mage mana gems?

Regards.

I tried with a work around on this matter, making one "button" for all gems: "/cast [mod:ctrl] Conjure Mana Agate; [mod:alt] Conjure Mana Jade; [mod:shift] Conjure Mana Citrine; Conjure Mana Ruby" though I can't get it to work. Nothing happens when I press the button.

I can't get this one to work either: "/cast [mod:alt] Frostbolt(Rank 1); Frostbolt(Rank 10)".

Help would be appreciated!

Cheers.

5 hours ago, pingaan said:

I tried with a work around on this matter, making one "button" for all gems: "/cast [mod:ctrl] Conjure Mana Agate; [mod:alt] Conjure Mana Jade; [mod:shift] Conjure Mana Citrine; Conjure Mana Ruby" though I can't get it to work. Nothing happens when I press the button.

I can't get this one to work either: "/cast [mod:alt] Frostbolt(Rank 1); Frostbolt(Rank 10)".

Help would be appreciated!

Cheers.

Do u have CastModifier addon instaled(and enabled)? xD

I do.......

edit: It might be disabled it there's an option I've missed ingame. At the character select it's active.

Hi Ike.

I've recently startet playing some on a TBC server and im missing some of the features that u implementet through this great addon - Do u think that i could run this addon on a tbc server?

On 4/28/2017 at 9:22 AM, Prosax said:

Hi Ike.

I've recently startet playing some on a TBC server and im missing some of the features that u implementet through this great addon - Do u think that i could run this addon on a tbc server?

No, I'm afraid not. I tried since I also made the jump to TBC, but many of the functions used to make this work are no longer available or only in a very limited way. 

54 minutes ago, Ike said:

since I also made the jump to TBC

NOOOOOOOO

So, it means you dont support this addon anymore? 

14 minutes ago, jagonx said:

NOOOOOOOO

So, it means you dont support this addon anymore? 

No need to worry! I will keep fixing bugs if they are reported and I'm even willing to add new things if someone has a neat idea!

10 hours ago, Ike said:

No need to worry! I will keep fixing bugs if they are reported and I'm even willing to add new things if someone has a neat idea!

class based conditionals...is this possible?

On 5/6/2017 at 6:55 AM, Ike said:

Is it possible to cast the skills Pummel / Shield Bash only if the target is casting a spell?

On 5/6/2017 at 11:54 PM, Razorwynd said:

class based conditionals...is this possible?

Could you elaborate?

23 hours ago, Salvia said:

Is it possible to cast the skills Pummel / Shield Bash only if the target is casting a spell?

Not reliably, no. If there are multiple NPCs with the same name then there's no way of telling who's the one casting the spell.

7 hours ago, Ike said:

Could you elaborate?

Sure... like only cast Blessing of Might on Warriors and Rogues else cast Blessing of Wisdom

/script class = UnitClass("target"); if ( ( class == "Rogue" ) or ( class == "Warrior" ) ) then CastSpellByName("Blessing of Might"); else CastSpellByName("Blessing of Wisdom"); end

This might also be useful for a druid to cast Rip on Warriors and Paladins otherwise use Ferocious Bite, or for a priest to cast Manaburn on all classes that use mana otherwise cast Mind Blast...

If you want more suggestions then I can also offer combo point based conditionals too...

/run if GetComboPoints()>=4 then CastSpellByName("Ferocious Bite") else CastSpellByName("Shred") end

There are just some of the ones I can come up with off the top of my head. Hopefully this makes sense.

is there a healing macro that will simply heal your target's target if your target is hostile. aka i can target the boss and my heal will go to whoever is tanking him