Zappa

30 - 39 Thread

So we will start playing a few games for fun with a not full group at 13:00, and make a proper group at 15:00. You'll be only able to win the gold after 15:00ST.

Haven't seen single game from 13 to 15 ST. And even now don't have full teams.

Why so odd time?

e: worked out still nicely 

Edited by Heippa

So the games were somewhat successful, would of been nice if we had more on but it is what it is... props to Shmuck/Behindyo for organizing etc.

Same time next weekend? (maybe a little later for the yanks....?)

Thanks for coming everyone. It would have been more fun if the teams were more balanced, but it was cool to see som many player participate and props to you for making such a strong group. Hopefully next time we'll have a better class composition and can do something against your healer.

Sure lets organize more games, but next week I can't play since I have to work. Maybe we can play in two weeks? At a later time is fine.

This was my first premade bg for like 2 years, even if we didnt did as good as our enemyteam i enjoyed it!

Looking forward to more stuff like this in the future.

I been in the queue every time I have played for both WSG or AB for the last month and had only two games and both timed out without enough players.   Besides  Sunday afternoon server time is there any other times people play this bracket?

10 minutes ago, Calliall said:

I been in the queue every time I have played for both WSG or AB for the last month and had only two games and both timed out without enough players.   Besides  Sunday afternoon server time is there any other times people play this bracket?

Weekends seem to be the only time for games tbh, we had quite a few good AB games on Saturday and then the WSG premades on Sunday. Doesn't look like we really get anything going on weekdays which is a shame.

Games are early. Prior to 1800ST....thats when China plays. I was thinking about organizing some 3 way premade games? Or even 4? If we can somehow communicate with China I'm sure they can bring 2 groups of 10 on both Horde and Alliance at the same time we have ours. I may be optimistic but worth a shot. I have no idea who to talk with though to make that happen.

I made a post on the Chinese forums using my amazing translation (google) skills. I told them to contact you in game so if you get any weird messages it's probably from that.... :D

Good games last weekend, allthough it got a bit one-sided towards the end there.
Viper sting is a b*tch:)
// Versus

22 minutes ago, Shmuck said:

Wait what is the chinese forum lol

On the home section here they have a chinese section, someone replied to my post but it looks like they was translating my message for me.

Yep, since wsg premades started <Almost Thirty> didnt loose a single game. Not a single flag cap actually. Props to TNT for brining good fights, hopefully we see more in future

Funny how a month ago there were AB's 24/7 and now alliance finally has some proper twinks no more games? 

1 hour ago, Kazuma said:

Funny how a month ago there were AB's 24/7 and now alliance finally has some proper twinks no more games? 

Guess we'll have to start paying horde to join games now