Sign in to follow this  
weemann86

<Authentic> (H) NA Progression Guild EST

Shady guild with even shadier officers.

Do not trust them.

They will gkick you for anything negative said about you with 0 proof.

Very toxic atmosphere as well.

And yes, I was gkick'd with no reason given, a member later told me it was because I had been accused of ninja'ing, but I did not and no proof was ever given as well.

Edited by Kneeshot

Well lets start off that our fellow guildies were also complaining about the ninja stuff as well as many people in different pugs. You have a right to your opinion, but is toxic now considered everyone greeting and saying hello to everyone, welcoming all new guildies asking all guildies first about pugs, is today opposite day? On many occasions it has been said about you stealing loot, as well as you flooding our Discord with racist slurs and being a very abrasive person to others its not about shadiness, the guild decided it would be best. We dont want that kind of behavior representing our our good group, and we have right to do that. Behavior like that in our guild is not tolerated, and we cannot be blamed for doing what was best for the guild.

Just now, weemann86 said:

Well lets start off that our fellow guildies were also complaining about the ninja stuff as well as many people in different pugs. You have a right to your opinion, but is toxic now considered everyone greeting and saying hello to everyone, welcoming all new guildies asking all guildies first about pugs, is today opposite day? On many occasions it has been said about you stealing loot, as well as you flooding our Discord with racist slurs and being a very abrasive person to others its not about shadiness, the guild decided it would be best. We dont want that kind of behavior representing our our good group, and we have right to do that. Behavior like that in our guild is not tolerated, and we cannot be blamed for doing what was best for the guild.

Agreed @weemann86.  @Kneeshot, you were being pretty rude to people, and I witnessed some of it.  Maybe take your removal from the guild as a lesson and try to be not so impolite next time. The only toxicity brought to this guild was by you.  We are not about tolerating poor behavior as we are here to help each other, and have a fun time leveling. Good luck to you.

Hey guys, am I too late to roll a warrior to be one of the core tanks? I've always wanted to be the first OT or higher for a raiding guild. I actually did MT half of MC on the first week of raiding and that was right before the announcement. The most relevant experience is MTing every raid but SwP on Excalibur WoW a year ago. I'm willing to push myself to be the best tank I can be. Hopefully I'm not too late to the party.

While our Tank rotation is not set 100% in stone we do have some very good tanks that are looking to fill those slots.  You can join up as a tank, but we cannot promise that you will be that high on the list.