Sign in to follow this  
Goth

WTS Ivory Raptor & Red Mottled Raptor

I'm selling both my Ivory Raptor & Red Mottled Raptor.

Some backstory info:

In the early days of Nostalrius 1.4 patch, you could buy Ivory Raptor & Red Mottled Raptor as a BoE version for 1000g each, but even though it says BoE, it can be used/traded by everyone that has it even after you mounted up on it.So you could look upon it as investment and something that could increase its value in future.

There is only 40 x Ivory Raptors and 16 x Red Mottled Raptors BoE versions in the server, which makes it rare and expensive.

In order to use it you need Exalted reputation with Darkspear Trolls, which is obtainable by cloth donations in Orgrimmar.

These raptors are not obtainable in-game anymore and they can be used by all 4 horde races.

ivory.png

Red_Mottled.png

The price of the raptors is 10000g for each one.

Please do not spam, do not try to convince me the price is too high, im not forcing anyone to buy them and im not in a hurry.

If you want more info write here,pm or in-game Goth on PvP realm.

Edited by Goth

1 minute ago, arucado said:

it used to cost 100g don't lie yourself

Yea, BoP.

You had one week time window to hit exalted with cloth to buy the BoE for ~800g.

20 hours ago, arucado said:

Weird, i bought my White stallion for 100g before 1.4, maybe the raptor's price were different

Yes, and you bought the bind on pickup version. The BoE white stallion was available for one week for 1000g as well.

Mates im willing to give away one of the raptors for a KFC bucket cus im beast hungry right now