Suzerain

Explanation For 2017/01/17 Downtime

Thanks for the information and I'm glad that it worked out well, Gz for Auya and big thanks for the Admin that took the day of from work, big up everyone in the team

Welcome to the team Auya, great work as always team! Looking forward to future improvements and the new core being put to work.

Will there be rollbacks?

Ok reading it a second time it's stated there will be none.

Edited by finkbrau

Just now, finkbrau said:

Will there be rolbacks?

Read the post again. Smack yourself on the head, then read it again. No.

So a hacker got access to the char DB, gave his char gold. You had a unscheduled maintenance, found the hack and closed the weakness. Now the guy who hacked you works for you and helps finding more weakness of security?

edit: and why is Anathema longer down then the others?^^

Edited by skydron

so hey, since his admin got hacked is it safe to say they are perma banned like any other victim that has been hacked in the general public?

When will I be able to create an account on the official site? Since yesterday, I've been trying to access the site but then realized all this maintenance. 

Is there a way I can create an account right now?

-Elysium newbie

8 минут назад, skydron сказал:

So a hacker got access to the char DB, gave his char gold. You had a unscheduled maintenance, found the hack and closed the weakness. Now the guy who hacked you works for you and helps finding more weakness of security?

"Last night, we found an issue with the hardware and decided shut down for unscheduled maintenance. A little while after, our investigation on the gold showed us that an individual gained access to an account with modification privileges on the Anathema character database."

thinking-face (1).png

Edited by Uglyaf

2 minutes ago, Shaqal said:

When will I be able to create an account on the official site? Since yesterday, I've been trying to access the site but then realized all this maintenance. 

Is there a way I can create an account right now?

-Elysium newbie

Unfortunately the website is the last thing on their minds right now. It probably be until tomorrow when all functionality is completely restored.

8 minutes ago, skydron said:

Did you not read the post?

The Anathema DB is where it happened.